Three dorks and a robot : Chapter 25

Sans POV

Three humans have fallen down into the underground, Error has visited, warning me about a human that WILL one day fall, and kill everything we know. He had a brown scarf on, and he was looking sad. I was thinking about asking what's wrong, but I knew he didn't want to talk about it. 

The humans that have fallen down here so far are exactly what we need to shatter the barrier forever, ever since I explained everything to Alphys, and she decided to stop everything. I help her in the lab, though I disagree with the slaughtering of innocent children. She doesn't like it either, it gives her chills when Undyne brings in a corpse. We still need about three more human SOUL's, but I don't really care. 

But if anyone touches my brother, I will kill them. 

Recently there's been a new rising star called Mettaton, he brings hope to the underground. Papyrus has been visiting a human fan club- shame, because we have to kill them if they ever fall down here. Asgore kills them, OR the royal guard. 

Undyne is the leader, Papyrus is begging her to get in, she gives him training, and cooking lessons. But me? I just sit around and help Alphys. 

Papyrus is 19, and for his twentieth birthday he wants to go see the rectangular star called Mettaton.

I don't remember anything about my dad, and I'm starting to have nightmares about other things that happened. Like Dejesus vu, everything happening again, and again, and again. Sometimes of the royal guards getting killed.

And then the dreams stopped.

I connected all the dots, and figured out they were from different timelines. I have no idea how I remember, the science is... complicated. But I know somehow about this stuff, a small memory of a man teaching me.

***

I'm lounging around the house one day, and look through the closet in my room. I'm bored, and I don't have anything else to do.  

I come across a photo, with me, Papyrus, and I strange man.

The memories flood back.

I understand everything now- why I know about science when I didn't even have anyone to learn from. I did, but I just don't remember. He was ripped from existence, in the core he designed. I wonder if he provoked me to make him fall into the core... He probably did, I looked into the science of it and the core mixed with a massive amount of power, can rip even one of the most powerful beings from existence. Although humans will have a different reaction- but I'd rather not test it. Papyrus doesn't even remember Gaster, even though he's seen a picture around the house.

I've read the words millions of times scribbled down onto the photo, 'Don't Forget' it says. Now I know what he meant.

Later I go over to Alphys, she has Undyne coming over to watch some of our favorite shows. 

College of the Dead.

Papyrus wasn't allowed to watch that when I went over some reviews. It's really good, it's about, well, the zombie apocalypse.

We watch lots of star trek to, we're all a bunch of tough, smart, and genius dorks. Papyrus is still getting lessons with Undyne, maybe someday he'll make something edible.

I knock on the door of Alphys' lab, where she... Lives... It still gives me chills knowing that she experimented on innocent monsters, but they volunteered.

"C-coming!" I hear her stutter and the patter of feet. The metal glow of the lab reflects of the lava in Hotland, with the cross roads at my back. She opens the door and lets me in, with my hands in my pocket. "That's not how the game works" I cheerfully say, "SHUT UP SANS THE SHOW'S ABOUT TO START!" Undyne's excited voice comes from upstairs. A computer is to my left, and to the right of that is a crowded desk filled with papers, and a computer. We walk upstairs, Alphys has made it into a binge watching paradise. 

"Hey Undyne" I greet her. "SHH!" Her hushed excited voice comes from under a pillow fort.

I pull out my candy bars in my pocket.

"LET'S DO THIS!" 

We're on episode 24,  season 3. We've been watchig for over four hours, and this is the final episode.

"Psycho!" Shouted the main character to his crush. She was getting eaten alive, and so was the rest of the cast. That's a boring ending. 

In the end Amaru made it over seas, where there was enough monsters to keep his alive. The  ghost colony was there to.

"That... was-" before Alphys could finish, she got cut off by Undynes rage. "AMARU SHOULD HAVE SAVED HER! Stupid...!" Before she could snap another table in half, a message appeared across the screen.

"Oh no..." Alphys groaned. 

Mettaton.

"EVENING BEAUTIES!" A rectangular robot says, on top of piano. I know he's going to sing, he's actually quiet good. Papyrus has met him before, and really likes his shows. "Alphys is this the guy who lied down on my-? WAIT!" Undyne run upstairs after probably breaking some of Alphys' equipment.

"Yeah" She says before Undyne can stomp around more. 

After watching his singing (which was surprisingly amazing), I went home. It was already nine, and Papyrus gets cranky without his bedtime story. 

***

The next two days, news was out.

Another human had fallen into the underground.

We have six souls.

The final soul to shatter the barrier.    

A/N

GO READ

The Girl in The Cross-titch sweater by:

Undyne_de_Undying 

For Frisk game play POV Chara's backstory and AWESOME WRITING