Teleport: Chapter 6

He uncovers his face to reveal his eye sockets glowing a sunset orange.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DAD! WHY!?" I began yelling. He looks down shamefully, but I still feel very angry. "Sans... It's to protect you both. I-" He begins. I interrupt "HE'S SEVEN!" My eye was glowing a teal blue color. "Sans. Stop now. You'r mother she-" he tries to make me stop shouting. But rage was all that came to mind. "DAD, STOP TALKING ABOUT MOM!" His hands glow a black/dark blue color, inside the holes of his hands. "Please... Hear me out" I calm down. "Fine."

"SANS!" I hear Papyrus yell at me. "I... I agreed to this" shock filled my bones. "Pap... Go to your room" I command him. "No" he disobeys. "Fine. Dad, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Well... You have a condition called Iron Despair, which gives only one health. I gave you magic to protect you, and gave Papyrus certain powers, but... Powers come with personality" I ponder on this. "So your saying... Since I have telekinesis, I have a sense of control?" I ask him. "Yes" He looks at me. Before going out the door, he tells me "Oh. And... There's another girl coming over. She's my assistant, her name is Alphys." Then I walk out the door, my skull warm and a little excited.

~Time Skip~

Tori and I were walking along the streets of the capital, music playing in the background. She says to me "You know Sans... Someday we're gonna get out of here. And on that day, I... I want to-" Before she could finish, I put my finger against her lips. "Shh" I say. I feel this warm feeling in my ribs, and she smiles at me. "Want to be with you" She says, right before pulling me in for a kiss.

I.. Don't have anything to say. I just cover my face with my hands and here her giggle. 

"Tori... Um... I... am m-moving in t-three days..." she lets go of my shoulders, and her eyes start filling with tears. "Tori..?" What's wrong with her? "Sans... I know you don't really go to school, since well... Papyrus' school end early and... Your dad works a lot. But I am getting bullied, those kids, who always eye me? They... tease me about having big ears and having a crush on you."

Anger. That was the first thing I felt, and my eye started to glow. "Sans! Not here!" she urges me. I see a few people turn their heads, but I pull my hood up. "We need to go." I grab her hand and start running, but she pulls back. "Asgore's mom told me you knew how to teleport." What. I can do that? Oh well. I guess it's as easy as summoning my bone attacks. "Well... Grab my hand. Do you know Alphys?" I say before grabbing her hand again. "Yes. And we need to teleport into this alleyway, over here" I rush her in-between two buildings. My SOUL filled with adrenaline.

"Sans... You seem worried" Tori kindly looks at me. "Well, I kind of am, tibia honest!" I joke. She laughs and clutches my hand, and I try to teleport.

It worked.

I felt my bones wrench, but we didn't get there straight away. Darkness covered our eyesight, but I still felt Tori's soft hand over mine. "Sans I've read about this. We're in time limbo, were time doesn't pass through. I heard you can select ANY timeline to go, and any place to go" she helpfully informs me. "So... You're saying think of a place to go?" I question. "Yes" she answers, I think of a place to go, and it appears before us, a portal, but time there is frozen.   

"Whoa" she gasps. I feel myself grin, and I guide us through the portal, leading to the front of the house.

I felt the same sensation again, but this time I was able to block it off. 

But when I did,  I landed in the capital instead.

A/N This was so short, sorry about that. If you have any requests, just ask. (But no Pictures)

SHOUT OUTS:

undertale_reader

Fenrir_Wolf

Illusion_Cipher

SilentObserverWrites