"WAIT WHAT!?": Chapter 10

The voices that came from beyond the wall were comforting each other.

Suddenly they were fighting.

"WE CAN'T JUST DESTROY AN ENTIRE TIMELINE!"

"B-BUT T-THERE JUST P-PAWNS IN O-OUR P-PLAN!" 

"YOU'RE TERRIBLE ERROR! UGH... You know what? I'm going to watch one of the other universes. YOU don't do ANYTHING." 

"F-fine you l-little

"F-fine you l-little... UGH!" 

I hear a strange sound, and error stomping  towards me. He pulls me towards him,  my SOUL glowing a florescent blue. 

"Y-you... N-need training; h-hmm... Oh... OH! Hahahahahahahaha! I see it in your eye sockets... You knew this was going to happen..." blue string materialize out of his palm, as he laughs. It pulls me up, towards  the ceiling of the yellow ridden hall.

"Ugh! P-put me down or I'll-" I struggle, but pain is all that surrounds me

"Or you'll WHAT? Y-you d-don't even k-know how to u-use this power yet!" He grins at me. "That's w-why I'm going to train you. AND of course all the other Sans'. Well, maybe except blueberry..." He lets me down after smiling.

"Now meet me in the lab tomorrow at 9:00 am. S-SHARP!"  He yells, right before throwing me through space, and into my room in the royal scientists house.

"Whoa..." I say to myself. What happened. I just... Wow.

Ink me? ERROR me? Other me's? There is just no way... Is there?

"PAPYRUS YOU SEAHORSE YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!" I hear Undyne yell. "Catch me if you can Undy!" Papyrus teases. "YOU!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

I immediately teleport downstairs, and watch them. If Undyne plays to rough...

"Sans... Alphys needs to tell you something." I hear dad call from the lab. 

I walk to the door next to the kitchen, and enter the room filled to the brim with steam. I wave the particles out of the way, and I'm lead into my fathers lab. He and Alphys are in front of computer screens and a blackboard filled with calculations. 

"We need to tell you... There are other timelines" I was already told this,  but I pretended to be surprised.

"WAIT WHAT!?"