12

**Ronnie's POV**

"Are you nervous?" I teased my brother as he adjusted his collar again.

"A little," he stammered as he patted Derek's head.

"You know she isn't going to say no right?"

"I know... I just, I see why Luce was worried when you girls got married."

I smiled reassuringly, "don't worry. Everything will turn out fine. Even mom and dad are excited to see the ring! You haven't shown any of us."

"I have to keep something a secret don't I?" He chuckled.

"Oh God," I sighed and noticed Luce was standing by the doorway.

"I don't mean to interrupt, I'm here to get this one," she pointed at our son who was playing with his shoes.

"By all means," T.J. handed her Derek and his shoes.

"You realize you'll have to ask Natalia to be your flower girl right?" I teased him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Samantha will probably be doing all of that," he adjusted his collar again.

"You look fine," I patted his shoulder, "I just can't believe you're growing up."

"Here we go," he teased me as the twins came running in.

"Hey kiddos!" He hugged them both as they stepped back.

"Hi," Ryan smiled with many baby teeth missing.

"Where's Sam?" Natalia asked.

"She'll meet us at the restaurant," my brother told her as I smoothed down Ryan's hair.

"Mom," he whined.

"Baby you don't have to spike it up everywhere we go," I reassured him as he slipped out from my grasp.

"But it's what the cool kids do," he tried to convince me.

"Sure," his sister mocked him.

"Hey, none of that," I chided as they went to go find Luce.

"I'm sure all of this has given you plenty of experience for when you have one," I teased him.

"Oh God, let's just focus on me proposing tonight okay? Then I'll worry about babies," he sighed and stood up. "Well I'm going to head over for the reservations. Are you guys about ready?"

"Yeah we'll follow right behind you. Mom and dad should be there when we arrive along with Sam's parents."

"Okay," T.J. sighed and shook his arms, "let's do this."

**Lydia's POV**

"You look stunning," Spencer kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," I kissed him again quickly before we made our way to the car.

Madison got in the back as we slowly backed out and headed towards the restaurant.

"That skirt really fits you Madison, if you want to keep it you can," I turned around to face her.

"Are you sure? I don't want to take your clothes," she tugged the navy material down.

"No trust me, I haven't worn it in awhile. You can keep it."

"Thanks Lydia," she smiled.

I tapped my finger against my leg as we pulled up a few minutes later at the restaurant. It was one of our family's favorite. One could never go wrong with deep-dish pizza as one of the options.