4

**May or may not be graphic ;) **

"Babe I need to study," I began again as he held me in a grip lock hug and kissed my hair.

"But, you'll have three days without me," he pretended to be upset as I held back a giggle. I absolutely loved when he was playful but sometimes it kept me from doing important things.

"Spenc pleaseee," I begged as he sighed and reluctantly let me go.

"I promise to behave if you stay here?" He pleaded as I grabbed one of my books and held it.

"Fine," I grinned and hopped back in his lap as I began to read something.

Not even ten minutes later Spencer whispered into my ear, "you know... I never had my dessert."

I tried to fight back a blush as I squirmed on his lap while he coughed.

"Babe," I shook my head as I tried to ignore him and the noticeable tent in his pants.

"You know us guys," he kissed my hair gently and grabbed his laptop to look at something.

I felt bad because I know he had needs like I did, but I just wasn't in the mood to do that. As bad as that sounded...

"You better not be looking at what I think you're looking at," I murmured as he groaned.

"Good God babe do you not have faith in me?" He pretended to be offended but I knew better.

"Sorry I forgot you weren't like the other guys," I teased lightly.

"When you take a study break, let me know," he got up and headed towards the bedroom as I sighed. How could I study now?

"Focus Lydia," I told myself and managed to go through a couple more pages before slamming the book down and mentally preparing myself.

I walked into the bathroom and checked my hair real quick before turning towards the bedroom.

When I opened the door I noticed he was on his laptop yet again but shirtless and I couldn't hide the blush.

"Hey," he set the laptop down as I walked over to the bed before straddling his lap and kissing him lightly.

"Hey," I whispered and felt butterflies hitting my stomach rapidly.

"I missed you," he kissed me again.

"I wasn't gone long," I teased and trembled slightly as he ran his hands down my back.

"I know, still doesn't matter. I couldn't get you out of my mind."

I couldn't hide the blush anymore when I felt something poking my leg and I watched his face. He was good at staying in control and not dominating me, I was hoping to change that one day... Things with him would just take time.

Rocking against him gently, I pressed my lips back to his as he groaned gently and stroked my arms.

"I don't know how you're going to survive three days without my touch," I whispered seductively as I slid my hand down his boxers suggestively.

"Fuck Lydia, not if you do that," he breathed while gazing back at me.

I tried to keep from giggling at the little game I was playing. For his sake I tried to not let it bother me as much. Let me rephrase that, it didn't bother me but there were times when I let my past interrupt my intimacy with him... So needless to say it was hard to show that it was out of love and not me feeling I was doing just another duty...

"I love you," I murmured and began to touch him slowly.

His hands gently went to the hem of my shirt as he waited for me to give him permission. I nodded and slid out of it slowly, not breaking contact for long with him.

He gazed at my face first before bringing his eyes down to my breasts. I did respect him a million times more for always looking at my eyes before the rest of my body, it made me feel at ease.

"You're so beautiful," he brushed my hair back as I continued to straddle him.

"Lay down," I murmured quietly as he resituated himself and I sat on his lap.

Bringing my hands behind me, I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the side as he just smiled.

I slid out of my jeans slowly and moved further down the bed as I pulled off his boxers and watched his manhood spring up. It always gave me a thrill to know I could make him like this.

He said nothing as I slowly began to pump him and watched his muscles contract with his breathing.

"Lyd," he began quietly as I brought him into my mouth slowly and hollowed my cheeks.

"Fuck Lydia," he hissed as I continued to please him and felt myself get turned on from hearing him say my name.

Moments later I tasted the saltiness as it ran down my throat and I swallowed before sliding him out of my mouth.

Moving back up to where he was, I laid against him before he pulled me on top and pressed my back into his chest. His fingers began their descent upon my breasts as I remained quiet.

"Just relax love," he kissed my shoulder gently as I felt my body give into his gentle touch.

He teased my nipples as I whimpered quietly and brought one of his hands to my hip.

I knew he was smiling as he slid his finger along the line of my thong and brushed against my slit teasingly.

"Spencer," I gasped as he chuckled and moved my thong aside.

"I love when you say my name," he rubbed against my clit as I stiffened and felt the sensations travel through my body.

Two fingers entered me easily as I panted quietly and waited for my climax to approach. He was so gentle it made me that much more turned on and soon I was squirming when he crooked his fingers.

A few seconds later I felt myself shake gently before he slid his fingers out and into his mouth.

"Mmm," he hummed appreciatively as I rolled over and laid against him.

"Need to study," I yawned as he just chuckled and pulled me into his arms.

"You can study after you wake up love," he kissed my nose.

"Mm Kay," I breathed quietly as I felt myself fall into a peaceful sleep.

**So I know a lot of you who are reading this prefer my girlxgirl scenes so I tried to be as generic as possible on the guy part! Sorry haha it was something I wanted to write and you'll just have to get through it. I have a couple of ideas now for a plot but... I kinda want to message people about them to see what they think so I know what to put. Let me know if you're interested in hearing!**