25

**Jack's POV**

As soon as we entered the hospital I felt my gut tighten. We needed to be as fast as possible but also save as many as we could.

"Alright, we all take a hallway. You take out anyone who gets in your way. If Spencer isn't... if he's not alive we all meet where he is and do our best to bring him back. Save any victims along the way. We don't have long."

The screams I heard next sent an emotion I couldn't place.

"Jack! You have to get them out! You have to save Hannah!"

"Hannah..." I couldn't breathe as men took off in every direction. He couldn't mean...

"Sir, who's Hannah?" One of my men took the safety off his gun before nodding at the hallway we had to take.

"My daughter's.... alive."

"You have a daughter, Sir?"

"She was taken, we have to go now." I felt my body jump into overdrive as we took off down the hallway of where the voice had come. Most of the men followed in that direction as the rest went to find rescues. There was no telling how many victims were here.

Sara, my wife, and I had been searching for Hannah ever since she disappeared. I knew after two days of not finding her she must've been taken  by someone who was in this business. No one at my work had known I had a daughter. It was safer to keep my family a secret. They didn't even stay at the place I was at. Our actual home was in another state, away from headquarters. I lived in an apartment when it was time for me to come to work.

Searching for Hannah hadn't been easy. I had contacted a different agency to look for her so that my people didn't get involved. They had found her at one point in Mexico but by the time I got there she had already been taken elsewhere. It pained me to know that she had been like this for two years now, but if she truly was inside this building... there was still a chance to get her out.

We didn't bother hiding behind the doors as we pushed them open with our guns loaded. The room we entered was vacant as I looked around to find where Spencer was. This seemed to be a waiting area.

"This way." One of the men motioned as we began walking softly and saw the surgery room up ahead.

"Alright, two of you go check these other rooms around. The rest of us get Spencer now. Shoot the doctors, we have enough medical training to know how to handle this."

Everyone nodded as two of my men began going to a smaller room on the right and we barged in.

"You're too late." The Doctor said as he had already began cutting into Spencer's side.

I shot him in the head as he fell to the ground and had everyone point their guns at the three other men in the room.

"Now. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to tell us how many girls are here, what you've given to Spencer, and how many guards you have. If you lie we'll kill you. Your choice."

"Might as well kill us anyways because we aren't talking." A stout man grumbled as I noticed him reaching for something.

"Suit yourself."

A ring of gunshots flew out as we gunned down the three men and held our breaths for a few seconds.

"Mark, Liam, go patch up Spencer and see how much anesthesia he's on. The rest of us surround the room and check the area. Someone radio to the others that we've found him."