Short Story 6: Well isn't This Purrrfect (Part 3)

Anthony's POV:
"Let me go!" I yell at Vitana. She smirks and flings me to the ground, then presses her giant metal hand against my body, pinning me to the ground.

"Your kitty cat friend will be facing her doom! So give up!" Vitana says. She brings her other giant hand up to punch when I super scream. The scream blows Vitana off the roof. "Nooooooooo!" Vitana says falling.

Not worrying about the metal girl, I fly down to save Stacy. Through the blasting wind against my mask, I see Stacy and Katlin clawing at each other. I zoom to them then I start whistling ... whistling ANNOYINGLY at a frequency only dogs can here.

I see Katlin covering her ears; Stacy uses the opportunity to grab her knife and slash straight down Katlin's chest.

I look back down to see we're all free falling, and the ground is getting bigger. I fly over and grab Stacy's hand. She releases Katlin and we watch as she falls and slams into a tree.

"That's gotta hurt!" Stacy says. I start flying back in the direction of the hideout. Once we're a few miles away from the city, I realize something. "We forgot the jem! We need to go back and-" "Nope, because I got the water bottle!" Stacy yells, raising the bottle in front of my face. I smile and return to flying back home.

-------------------------------

I swoop down into the hideout and see Leyla, Caleb and Brandon sitting on the couch.

"Whatcha doing guys?" I ask. They all look at each other confused, then at me. "You told us to meet you here. Is this not right?" Caleb says, holding out the note.

"I never wrote that." I say. "Well if you didn't do it, who did?" Leyla asks.

Suddenly the elevator DINGS! open. In walks the traitor himself Issak. "I did."

End Of Short Story!