Short Story 7: Time Travel

WARNING!!!
You might want to read the short story right before this, because it leads to this. Anyway, back to the story.

Leyla's POV:
"Thanks for the dramatic entrance." Issak thanks. "You're welcome Issak." Henry says. Issak slowly walks in. Everyone, except Stacy, grabs their weapon.

Stacy walks in the space in between us and Issak. "What is going on ... Issak?" Stacy asks hesitantly saying Issak. "Stacy, he's a bad guy. And Henry why did you help him?" I ask angrily. "Because he asked nicely. Also, he has something important to tell you guys. Issak?" Henry passes it to Issak, who now is sitting on the couch, drinking a Sprite.

"Right." He says, gulping down the soda. "Leyla," he says speeding right next to me, "I need your help, specifically." I flick my whip and wrap his arms and legs against his body. I grab the other end of my whip so he can't escape.

"I don't think I want to help you, after leaving us." I reply.

He smiles in defeat, like he already lost. Then his expression changes to serious. "I need your help." He sounds desperate. What, do you need by her specifically? Ask Patrisha.

"Well your powers of course little jem." He says. I pull my whip tighter around him. "Why do you need Patrisha?" I ask angrily.

"Leyla," Caleb says pulling my whip away from Issak. "Let him talk. It sounds important if Henry was helping him."

"Fine." I huff, crossing my arms.

"Thanks, I could hardly breath." Issak clears his throat. He takes a sip of his soda before talking. "Like I said, before you strangled me, I need Patrisha's help to get back to my time." "How do you know?" I ask. Issak rushes to the table and picks up a book.

Oh I remember 'The Book' Patrisha comments. I do too. "Like time travel?" Brandon asks. "Yes, this told me how to get back to my time ... and I'll change my life for the better." He continues with, "All we need is you to make a time portal to ... 1940-ish and-" "Hold your time horses; I don't know how to make a time portal for one. And two, how are you going to change back into a man when you travel back? I don't think you just reverse into your 40s that easy." I ask importantly.

Isaak opens the book and flips through the pages until he found the one he was looking for. "See this!" He says pointing to the page. "This is Patrisha. She can do magic and create portals of unbelievable power! Leyla ... will you please help me? You just need to follow the instructions on the page." He asks desperately.

I glance and Brandon and he nods. I really don't want to do this, but I nod my head yes anyway. Isaak jumps for joy as he hands me 'The Book'. I read over the instructions, which aren't too hard to follow.

I grab and slam my whip on the ground creating a portal, then flick my whip into a wand. Spinning my wand in the air, I say, "Tim clook trevel!" I then point straight at the portal, which goes from a blue water color, to a purple-ish maroon.

"I never knew I could do that." I say to myself. Isaak runs through the portal without saying a word. "ISAAK!" We all yell in worry. We all rush through the portal, just as Isaak did.

Once on the other side: were above ground, in a weird town, looking at a middle aged man who's oddly familiar.

I'm the first to ask, "Issak?"

"You betcha!"