BHO CAMP #1: The Playgirl's Karma

PROLOGUE

I'm Skylee Reynolds. Wild, Reckless, Adventorous, Fierce and....

A lost soul.

Now how should I start this? Hmmm..maybe I should start like how my Grandma Mishy did. She used to tell a story...a story of her life. How it started. Then maybe I'll start that way.

I live a stable and comfortable life...Comfortable to me I guess.

I'm rich enough na hindi na kailangan magtrabaho ng mga magiging anak ko...o mga apo. Not that I have plans.

I'm beautiful..no doubt about that.

And i've got a job that I really love...no doubt about that too. A job that satisfies my desire for adventure.

And yes...what I love most about my life is my freedom.

But no matter how comfortable I am with my life...even when I met 'him'...

...

...

Nothing changed.

My life's not perfect...even before I met that stranger. I'm the black sheep in the family. I dont hate them. I love my family and I know they love me too. But something's missing and I need to find that out....alone. So I went away.

Then I met him...my stranger. He didn't changed my so called comfortable yet complicated life...dahil saglit lang kami nagkakilala. Saglit lang kaming nagkasama.

A night that I added to my collections of recklessness. A night that I want to forget...but I cant.

But somehow, with destiny's little flick of its wand...we met again

...

...

And that's when everything changes.