Fanfics I Want To Write

Over the time I've been on wattpad I've wanted to write so many fanfics but I have never got around to it so I thought I might as well name them off.

1) A Bluestone 42 Towerblock fanfic cause Matthew Lewis is like my soulmate. It could be about a girl joining the army and being singled out by everyone by being a girl in the army and liking girly things but Towerblock lets her in and becomes friends with her and ends up falling for her.

2) Another Bluestone 42 fanfic but a Rocket one where a girl joins the army and is from Scotland and is a total tomboy and becomes friends with Mac and Rocket and has a big crush on Rocket but she tells Mac and Nick and they help her to try and tell him because she's too nervous to.

3) A Fred/George one where a girl gets transferred to Hogwarts and likes the twins and starts dating Fred but she keeps getting them mixed up and is like kissing George but she thinks it's Fred and she can tell sometimes which is which by what they smell like (ie Fred smells like toasted marshmallows and George smells like strawberries or something) and she finds out it's George but not until Fred finds them and stuff.

4) A Neville/Hermione fanfic cause you never see those and they would be so good together.

5) A Seamus/Dean fanfic where they lowkey like each other but are too nervous to tell the other because they're scared of the other having a different sexuality towards them. But they do like romantic stuff as a joke like they dance together at the Yule ball and have to kiss under the mistletoe at Christmas or have to hold hands or other things. Then in 5th year, Seamus tells Dean and Dean feels the same way but they both keep their relationship very quiet and just act as they were before. (If you didn't already know I ship Deamus so hard)

Yeah so those are all the ones I wanna do but comment if you think I should do them! (And video above is my favourite Hermione/Neville video)