reasons i want to live in england part 36263893964572974

Okay so I've told people this a million, flillion, patillion times, but I want to live in England so badly.

Not only is it home to some of my favourite youtubers (Dan and Phil, Zoe and Alfie, Dodie) but I also just love it in general.

Like my grandmother's from England and my grandfather's from Scotland (side note: that is probably why I get along with my crush so much cause he's from Scotland as well.. anyways.) and they go over there a lot actually and they've never brought me which I'm totally nOT SALTY ABOUT.

But in all honesty, it's so cool and there are so many places that I want to visit there like the Harry Potter set and stuff and just locations from British movies that I watch all the time.

And i cOULDNT WATCH RED NOSE DAY ACTUALLY AND CANNOT WATCH IT UNTIL MAY CAUSE IM IN CANADA AND THAT SUCKS

anyways..

Yeah and also I can do a rlly good British accent and I want to make a YouTube channel with my British accent as my normal accent so people think I'm posh and adorable. But honestly whenever I try to film a general video, I end up speaking in my British accent and it's sometimes really frustrating. Like one time in science I walked up to my science teacher and tried to talk to him and I ended up speaking in the accent and humiliated myself.

And I'm one of those British fan girls and all British actors are my RELIGION, so I'm in love with all those actors like Benedict Cumberbatch, Jack Whitehall, Ewan McGregor (he's Scottish but that's besides the point), Matt Lewis, and almost every male actor in Britain.

But the television over there is gold if I'm telling the truth. Like my dad pays an extra eight dollars Canadian to get a pack from our cable company that has all the BBC channels and some other ones, just because I watch so much British tv. Like I'm obsessed with Bluestone 42 (a show that was on BBC Three), Sherlock, and a bunch of others. But my favourite thing of all time is THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW. It's my favourite talk show and all I can say is: Jonathan Ross, I love ya buddy, but eat your heart out. Graham Just a lays all his cards on the table and some of the things on it are the best things ever, like Benedict, Graham and Johnny Depp recreating the otter pictures, or the James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender fan art sessions (I say sessions cause it happened TWICE), all in all it's pure gold and everything about it is amazing.

Yeah but that's not all I have to say but all I can think of for now.

Question: if you could live anywhere, where would you live?

BYEEEEEE