CHAPTER 19: BRUISE

They stopped and looked at each other.

"Taylor, are you in there?" It was her mom.

Ed got off of her and she got up and buttoned her shorts up.

"Taylor! What's going on in there?"

"I'm coming mom!" she yelled, still breathless. She put her slightly messy hair in a bun and walked to the door.

"Taylor, what's going on? I heard strange noises in here."

"Um, nothing mom. It was nothing."

"Why are you breathing so hard?"

" Uh, Ed was chasing me." She looked over at Ed and he smiled and waved.

"Heyyy Andrea." he said, his voice shaking.

"Oh, well okay." She was about to walk out the room when she turned around.

"Taylor, what happened to your neck?!" She brushed along a bright red bruise on her neck. It stung when she touched it and she jumped back a bit. Her hand covered the bruise Ed made.

"Uh, it was a mosquito. A mosquito bit my neck." She chuckled nervously which made Andrea suspicious. She looked at Ed, then back at Taylor.

"Okay, goodnight guys. Get some sleep."

"Goodnight" they said in unison, then Andrea went to bed. Taylor closed the door and walked to her bed. She looked at Ed and they both started laughing hysterically. When they finally got all their giggles out, Ed brushed his thumb against the bruise.

"Ow! That hurts." she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry" he said, then he kissed it softly, giving Taylor butterflies.

"So."

"So what?"

"So what about us?" he asked.

"I don't know. I still don't want to lose such an awesome friendship."

"Me either....we could try it out. You know, and see where it goes." Taylor smiled at the idea.

"Yea, and if things don't work out we'll stay friends. Deal?"

"Deal." They hugged and laid down in Taylor's bed.

"Goodnight boyfriend."

"Shut up, Taylor." he hit her with a pillow and they started laughing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So yea, that was short. I had to write this and I'm gonna put up another chapter just because I made you wait.

MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY, SAY HI!

Hehe

<313