CHAPTER 25: Long Live The RED Tour- PART 2

Tonight's the night where I say goodbye to the most important people in my life. I love all of them and all they've done for me, whether they've been with me for 7 years or just 4 months. And I'm at home. In Nashville. Where I actually made something of myself. The place I'd begged my mom to go to for years. The place I had finally, truly made it. This is where I started my career and this is where I will end one big part of it....

"Hello, Nashville, how are you tonight?"

The crowd roared. Louder than Katy Perry, louder than R5's first album....sorry, I had to. Anyways, the night was going absolutely spectacular. That is, until it was time for EHC. I introduced Ed for the last time and he came up the steps with the BEST outfit I've ever seen him wear. He had on a blue jean shirt and a cowboy hat.

"Oh my, what's going on here?"

"Trying to fit in."

I laughed along with the crowd. He did look pretty cute as a cowboy.

"Um, this is my last day on the tour. I've been on tour with Taylor for 6 months and its been some of the best 6 months of my life. Can everyone just make some noise for Taylor Swift over here?"

The crowd made alot of noise and I teared up. He's so genuine and sweet. This sucks.

"Are you good to go?"

"Yea" I giggled, wiping the tears away. He started strumming his guitar while I played with his hat.....

"Cuz I just wanna know you better,

know you better, know you better now.

I just wanna know you, know you, know you!

All I know is we said hello, and your

eyes look like coming home.

All I know is a simple name.

And Everything Has Changed.

All I know is you held the door.

You'll be mine and I'll be yours.

All I know since yesterday is

Everything Has Changed.

All I know is we said hello

So dust off your highest hopes.

All I know is pouring rain

And Everything Has Changed.

All I know is a new found grace

All my days I'll know your face.

All I know since yesterday is

Everything Has Changed...."

I looked over at Ed and tears began forming in my eyes again. I took off my guitar and gave him the best hug ever. Before he left I whispered one last thing into his ear.

"I love you."

He hugged me tighter and whispered back those same words. Sadly we had to let go and for the rest of the night, Ed was the only thing on my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANEGBT. Last song of the night. This is going to be spectacular. I stood at the top of the stage while my dancers pranced around to the music in their clown costumes and circus attire. I walked down the steps and onto the colourful, decked out stage to sing my award-winning hit. After a while, I noticed someone I didn't expect to see onstage. Then I realized what was going on. Edward Christipher Sheeran was dressed up as clown. A clown. And he was dancing. I repeat: he was DANCING. I couldn't believe what was before my eyes. This DEFINITELY topped the cowboy outfit!

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have an imposter onstage. Welcome to the stage, Ed Sheeran!"

I danced and sang and flirted with Ed a bit until the song was over. It was a beautiful scene. I ran back to the main stage. I held Ed's hand tight and all of us took a bow. Afterwards, me and Ed ran up the stairs so we could close the show and say goodbye to the fans together. Next up: Club RED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How does everyone like the cake?!"

Everyone said such nice things and they all thanked me for baking it. Yea, I baked a cake for them. On it, I wrote, 'Swifties, I love you!'

I went looking for Ed. He was pigging out at the snack table. Of course.

"Hey."

"Hey." he said, his mouth full of cake. I giggled then hugged him tight.

"Thank you sooo much for putting up with me for 6 months. And for those two pleasant surprises."

He laughed, "No problem. Thanks for the amazing experience. And the cake. Plus, the surprise isn't over yet."

"Really? What else did you have planned?"

"You'll see soon enough..."

What is this ginger hiding?
____________________________________________________

Feel free to guess. Sorry for any mistakes. :P
<313