CHAPTER 22: I DONT APPROVE

~TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW~

I think my mom told my dad about the whole Ed thing cuz he's not speaking to me and he's been acting bitter towards Ed. I'm scared this whole thing won't work out and I'll have to break up with him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Taylor, what's wrong?"

"Ed, what if this doesn't work out?"

"Have faith. And if it doesn't, we agreed to be friends...."

"Yea." He could tell I was still worried about it so he pulled me into a hug. My dad was watching from across the sidewalk and he walked towards us. I quickly pulled away. He walked up to Ed then whispered something in his ear.....

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~

"Can we talk?" Scott whispered sternly in my ear.

"Sure." I answered nervously.

We walked away from Taylor and everyone else.

"Listen here. I don't approve of you and Taylor. At all. So don't go trying your luck."

"I hugged her? And why not? You approved of everyone else she's dated."

"Don't get smart, son. And you will not break my daughter's heart, got it?"

"I wont, Scott."

"Its Mr. Swift to you."

"Mr. Swift." He then walked away. I hope he was this protective with all of Taylor's old boyfriends.

As soon as we made our way back to the others, Taylor started asking me questions.

"What did he say? Was he rude? Can we still be together?"

"Yea, yea, and he basically told me he doesn't approve of us and to make sure I don't break your heart."

"Oh." she started biting her nails.

"It's okay, I won't." I put my arm around her and we walked into a candy store nearby.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, that was short :/

<313