CHAPTER 26: I LOVE YOU GUYS

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~

After Club RED, we all went out to eat. I'm giving Taylor one last surprise tonight so I was pretty anxious to get back. After dinner, we went back to the bus to pack our things since we're all leaving tomorrow. Taylor stood outside chatting and hugging everybody and thanking them for an amazing 6 months. This was the perfect time to set things up.....

~TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW~

I look at Caitlin and she looks back at me.

"Awwww!" we squeal as we run up to hug each other.

"I'm gonna miss you, love!" she says, and I reply with, "I'll miss you too"

Next up was Paul and then Amos. I hugged them tight when Grant came over and joined our group hug. Michael and Caitlin joined too, and soon I had the whole band squeezing me to death.

"Ugh, I love you guys!" I say teary-eyed and I get 'I love you' and 'thank you's back.

"Hey, where's Ed?"

"Um, I think he went on the bus."

"Okay." He must be packing or something, otherwise he'd be out here.

"Ed? Ed! Where are you?"

I look in his room and he's not there, so I go to mine. I open the door and am shocked by what I see....
____________________________________________________
Short chapter but I promise I'll update today :)
<313.