The Plan: Chapter Eleven

Matt's POV

Beth is starting to catch on that I stalked her... she is smart. I need to distract her from finding out any else.

Beth's POV

I woke up and went to put my plan into action... hopefully he falls for it.

I plan to pretend to hurt my head... then I don't remember anything and I want him to tell me who I am and what I like.

I went to the bathroom to "hurt my head" by falling in the shower and hitting my head on the metal faucet thing.

I turned the shower on and grabbed a towel to throw over myself when he comes in to help. I jump in the shower and do bathe just because I need to anyways... then I will start my plan.

After showering I activated my plan... I took my hand and hit it HARD against the wall of the shower... it was loud so it should be believable.

"Owww. Mattttt?!?!? Helpppp?!?!" I said and then took my towel and threw it over. He came running and I cried by thinking of Jane and my mother. He opened the door and I put on my act.

"Oh my gosh. Babe what happened?" He asked.

"I-i was s-showering and I f-fell on t-that." I said pointing to the metal faucet thing.

"What part of your body hit the metal?" He asked. I almost felt bad but I needed to go through with this.

"M-my head." I said.

"I-i am t-tired." I said as I faked falling asleep.

I felt him pick me up and set me somewhere in the house and kiss my forehead. Then I heard him crying and whispering quietly. He was praying... I opened one eye quick and I was in my room.

He stayed in the room and didn't leave... I was sitting there "sleeping" for a WHILE. It might have been hours but then I actually fell asleep.

I woke up and it had probably been 5 hours of me faking sleeping or actually sleeping.

"Baby, How are you?" He said... time to "lose my memory."

"Who the hell are you and where am I?" I said having my voice sound panicky.

He started crying... I felt bad but I needed this information and it is my only chance.

"Do you know your name?" He asked.

"Um yeah it's Mary." I said.

"No, baby your name is Beth." He said.

"What is my full name?" I asked confused.

"Beth Marie Jones." He said... now we are getting somewhere.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"Your name is Beth Marie Jones and you have an abusive father and a kind mother. You have a little sister named Jane. A bunny named Rain. Rabbits are your favorite animal. Your favorite colors are blue, black, and white. Your favorite sandwhich is peanut butter and jelly. You love combat boots and hanging out with your best friend, Anna. I am Matt, your boyfriend. We moved in together when you graduated high school." He said.

"Can I see Anna, Jane, and my mother then?" I said snatching the opportunity.

"No baby we saw them over the weekend. Plus they live in Kentucky and we live in Nevada." He said. That little freaking liar... I used to live in Iowa. Now I have no idea where we are.

"And your my boyfriend? Cause I don't like your type." I said having fun with this now since he is lying.

"No, you said you love me. We have a pet too." He said. Wow.

"No, I don't like your type." I said.

"Maybe you need some more rest." He said.

"I don't know. I really miss my family and I need them at a time like this." I said.

"Babe, you should get your memory back soon." He said.

"Can you leave so I can get dressed?" I said.

"I'm your boyfriend you dress in front of me all the time." He said which pissed me off.

"Fine I will grab my clothes and change in the bathroom." I said as I marched to the bathroom with clothes in my hands.

I got to the bathroom and forgot... the door is broken. So I went to the bathroom downstairs. Going in I wanted to just have a portal pop up and I could jump through it to get to Jane and my mother. I changed and sat in there for a while just to think and have some peace and quiet.

"I can't believe he had to lie to me like that." I said to myself. I guess I will have some fun with this...

I walked back upstairs and found Matt sitting on my bed still.

"What's your name again?" I asked playing dumb.

"Matt." He said with a saddened voice.

"Um okay, well Matt I know you said that you love me and all. You said we are dating but I don't remember that. I just remember Jane and my girlfriend, Anna." I said laughing so hard in my mind.

"No baby, Anna is your best friend." Matt said.

"Yeah, I know. Anna is my best friend and girlfriend." I said wishing Anna could hear this conversation.

"Babe, I hope you get your memory back." He said.

"Well I am going to go find Anna." I said.

"No babe." Matt said.

"Why not? I want to go see my girlfriend." I said still trying not to laugh.

"You need to rest." He said.

"Dude. My girlfriend is more important than rest." I said and walked out the front door surprised it was open.

I kept walking and found Matt running after me.

"Why are you trying to kill me? I just want to see my little sister and girlfriend." I said actually frightened by him running at me.

"No stop." He said as I found myself in a forest.

I didn't see him anywhere so I just kept walking because I didn't want to hurt my ankle like before. I got a new idea...

-----------
Please vote,comment, and follow!