Chapter 1 the big pain in me

As usual. Me and Chat Noir were patrolling Paris and looking after people.
Suddenly we heard a big scream behind the mayors hotel.
I really hope it isn't anything bad because I'm really tired.
I haven't slept well in three days. I'm always thinking about stuff like this time. I was thinking about my crush Adrien. Well do I have time when I don't think about him? No. But this time it was different. It wasn't the usual I love him so much thing. This time I was thinking about why do I even like him?
As we run on top of the houses we finally were at the hotel.
"Is th-" chat tries to ask
"Yes that is the dark cupid. But what happened again?"
I ask him hoping he would know.

As we start fighting him, I really feel I'm losing control over my body.
I'm sweating because of this and I'm so close to falling on the ground.
Suddenly I see where the scream came. I see a body.
"Is he dead" Chat asks the lady who's with the body.
"Y- yes" the lady bursts in to tears.
Chat is trying to comfort her as I fight the cupid.
My head is spinning around and I fall down.
The cupid now goes to look for Chat Noir and he finds him.
While Chat is helping the lady the cupid points an arrow to him.
I yell to him "CHAT WATCH OUT!!" I try to use all the voice I can but because I'm so tired I'm also weak. I stand up and run to Chat.
I'm running as fast as i can but i feel like im gonna fall down again.
As I'm close to Chat I push him away. Instead of him. I get hit.
"AAAAHHHH" I feel a huge pain in me.
I look down and I see an arrow through my stomach.
The arrow is coming out of my back and I just feel how the blood is coming out of me.
"LADYBUG" Chat runs to me and tries to keep me standing.
I see a pain in his eyes and he bursts into tears.
I start crying too but I also start smiling.
I get it... There is not much time left... I mean there is an arrow through my body. I realised something and my smile gets bigger.
"Funny... Isn't it?" He looks up to me while still looking like a baby who didn't get the candy that he wanted.
His tears were shining when the sun hit them.
His green eyes were looking brighter when he looked at me.
He was gorgeous. How have I never noticed that beautiful part of him? That he can cry too. He really likes me... He really does.
"Now were equal. You've saved me so many times that now was my turn" I smile at him and with that moment, I just let myself fall on the ground but he catches me. Were both now on the ground.
"You know what kitty?"
"What?" He asks me.
"I've always liked you" I say and smile.
I lift my hand up to touch his cheek.
"I've always-"
And then everything went black....

Haii i hope you all liked the first chapter. I'm sorry if it has spelling mistakes but mother language isn't English so yeahh...I'm still practicing :) next chapter is going to be a little longer and i will try to update tomorrow. Untill then.... Baii