chapter 12. too far

"Sho how did my dad find out?" He asked and looked at her.

Adrien held his mother's hand and she squeezed it slightly.

"Your dad..." She started and squeezed his hand tighter.

"He found the old book of the miraculous holders. The book that was a secret and no outsider was allowed to read it. But somehow your dad found the book." She said

"What happened?" Adrien asked.

"He got so hyped over the book. It was like he'd forgotten the outside world. He was always locked up in his work
Room. He never came out. Untill one day, when I saved the day. He looked out of the window so he saw me enter to the mansion. He followed me and saw me untransform.
He walked in front of me. He looked so shocked but shortly after that, he started doing tests and started experimenting stuff. Everything was confusing and I didn't like the fact that he knew so I went away, leaving the miraculous behind. " She said and looked in to his eyes.

"I've been receiving messages from Master Fu that your dad has been trying to get his hands to your miraculous and Ladybug's one too, just to find me." She sighed.

"Wait dad has been looking for you?" Adrien said in shock.

"Yes... I mean that's why he's been so cruel and evil" She said

"Well he might be heartless but I never expected that my dad would be still looking for you" he said.

Suddenly Adrien's ring started beeping. He transformed in to Chat noir and opened the message.

"Hello Chat noir. You took something that belongs to me, so I took something that might belong to you" he said and suddenly he heard Marinette yelling help.

"If you wanna see her. Come to the eifel tower in two hours. I'll be waiting with your love"
He said and the message ended.

Okay yeah... no comment

Baii❤❤