Chapter 7. You did what?

Adrien sighed. It will be hard to meet Marinette in school today. After last night It would be hard to do anything. Adrien just wanted to crawl under the sheets and eat a croissant alone, but no... Of course the world is torturing him. He got dressed and walked out of his room.
Natalie was already waiting him and he greeted her. She had prepared a breakfast for him and once again.... Adrien was alone. No one to talk to and no one to be with. Now it's even clearly understandable that even Marinette even doesn't wanna see him.

Adrien ate his breakfast and stepped out out of the door.... He wanted to walk to school today, because he didn't feel like driving with the gorilla man.
Marinette was already at school which was surprising because she's always late...
Adrien was just around the corner when he heard the school bell ringing.
"Dammit" he said while rushing to school.
He got inside and just when the teacher was going to close the door, he stepped in.
"Sorry. I'm late" he said and the teacher simply nodded.
He sat on the chair and took his books out. He looked behind him and greeted Alya and Marinette and Nino who was sitting next to him listening to music.
The next 45 minutes Adrien wasn't concentrating all...
His mind was about to explode when suddenly the teacher says his name.
"Adrien Agreste... are you listening"
He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the teacher. Of course he wasn't listening. In fact... he didn't even care about the lessons...
"Um yes..." He said and looked at his books.
"Um I'm sorry but I just got a message of unexpected photo shoot. May I leave?" He asked giving the teacher the most sweetest smile ever.
"Oh. Um. Sure..." She said and as soon as she said that, Adrien rushed out of the classroom.
He ran out of school, straight to the forest he took Marinette few days ago.

"Plagg I can't do this anymore... I need to tell her" he said and watched as the small kwami flew out of his school bag.
"Then tell her... is it that hard?" Plagg asked.
"It is because she might not be happy with the truth" he said sadly.
"Adrien... your world won't end if she doesn't like you... there is plenty of fish in the sea" he said trying to cheer him up.
"You're right... I just need to tell her and everything will be okay" he said now more happily.

"But why did you lie the teacher by the way?" Plagg asked him.
"Because I can't say that HEY TEACHER I'm gonna run in the forest. Don't come look for me" he said and snorted.

-------------------------------------------------

Later in the evening Adrien was in his room.... he was exited and he was feeling every single one of the feelings that included being nervous.
He thought for a while that he was getting sick because he started sweating really badly and that made him go to shower three times.

"Plagg... I can't do this" he said biting the pillow that he has been carrying for the last thirty minutes.

"Oh sure you can... just leave me out of this because I'm disgusted by these things" he said and Adrien smiled nervously.

"Okay I can do this"
He said and transformed...

He jumped out of his window and made his way to Marinettes balcony.

" Marinette... are you here?" He knocked and soon after that, Marinette opened the balcony window.

"Hey Chat... I need to tell you something" she started.

"No I need to tell you first"
He said.

"Yes bu-" she was trying to say but she couldn't.

"I'm A-" he was interrupted.

"I GAVE AWAY MY MIRACULOUS "
She shouted and burried her face on her hands.

"Wait what?" He asked and gave her a really confused look.

"I gave it to Hawkmoth so you wouldn't love me anymore, because I'm not Ladybug anymore" she explained to him.

Chat stood there silently for a minute and then said.

"You're crazy. But you know what? I'm gonna get it back to you because I don't love you because you're ladybug" he said and rushed out of her window.

Chat was relieved... he didn't have to tell her yet but now he had a problem... where is he going to find Hawkmoth?

Haii I'm really sorry I haven't been updating and yeah... also I am probably gonna write a longer chapter when Marinette finally gets to know who's Chat Noir.
Also did you like this chapter? I wrote now kinda like Adriens pov. So you could see his side of the story too. Anyways untill next time...

Baii 💪❤