Chapter 13. INSANE

Adrien ran back home as Chat noir. His mother was looking like a complete disaster because of the news that his husband kidnapped an innocent girl.

"Why? Why the hell would my dad do that?" Adrien shouted through his rage.

"Your dad has a problem Adrien" his mother said while following Adrien around the mansion.

"Yeah! He's a sick monster!" Adrien shouted at her mom.

"No! Adrien listen to me!" She shouted back.

"What! Soon you wanna tell me that he has actually a serious disease?! Oh yeeahh. I bet YOU actually came here because you wanted to stop me and Marinette with my idiotic dad!" He he now was so red from the anger that he actually could've hurt his mother because of the anger.

"Adrien"

"NO"

"Listen to me." She said calmly

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!" He kept shouting and walking in circles. He held his hands on his head and shouted like a maniac. Adrien had a panic attack so he kept acting like a crazy person untill her mother shouted.

"Adrien listen to me!" She finally shouted back at him.

"WHAT!?" He shouted back.

Both of them were silent for a minute.
Adrien felt bad and kinda akward.
'This is just getting worse'
Adrien says under his breath so her mother could not hear him.

"I'm sorry" he said as he gathered himself up.

"It's okay. I forgot that you sometimes get panic attacks" She says and hopelessly smiles.

"Yeah" he smiled back.

"We should find your girlfriend" She said and started walking towards the door.

As much as Adrien wants to tell her mother that he and Marinette aren't dating, he just can't tell her.

Guess what... next chapter is the last chapter😏 well I've had fun writing this and oh my you're all going to hate me because of this.... anyways No Comment

Baii❤