chapter 15. near the end

"MARINETTE!" Chat yelled and jumped off of the tower.

He caught her and extended his staff.
"Thank you Adrien" She said while Chat was still carrying her.

She was safely in the tower where other people looked at her, confused.

"Stay here" Chat said and went back to Hawkmoth.

"He's going too far" Chat said under his breath and finally when he was back on top of the tower, he got a surprise. All of the acumatized villains were surrounding him.

Copycat, Reflecta, Stormy weather, Lady wifi, Bubbler, Stone heart, everyone. Chat was under a pressure but he managed to handle all of the villains. You know how? He was so furious because HIS FATHER wanted to hurt someone important to him.

"Hawkmoth please don't do this" Chat begged, still fighting with him.

"You took something important to me!" He shouted and hit Chat in the head with his wand (a/n what exactly is the thing that Hawkmoth always carries around?)

Chat got hit pretty bad and his forehead started to bleed.
"Crap" he said and tried to stop the blood from coming.

"Who's the stronger now!" Hawkmoth said and kicked Chat on his back. Chat couldn't move, because if he did, he could've get impaled by the wand, and that just leads to the death.

"Please... Don't do this" Chat breathed out, tears coming from his eyes.

"It's over now Chat Noir!" He said.

This is it. Adrien never imagined that he would die this way. His father is going to be the one who end's his life. It's kinda funny, isn't it? In the beginning. Marinette almost died and now Adrien is going to die.

Gabriel was about to kill him but suddenly his mother climbed up.

"Gabriel! If you do this" She started. "You're going to kill our son!"

Gabriel turned around. And what he saw, was unexpected. It was like the whole world had stopped. His eyes started get watery and his legs were getting weak. His love was standing in front of him. The woman who was gone for so many years, was here, standing in front of him! If that's nothing then you're heartless.

"Gabriel let him go" She said and tried to smile.

Gabriel looked at him and then realised. His son was Chat noir. His SON was chat Noir.

"How can this be?" He asked and helped Adrien up.

"Sorry dad. I didn't feel like I should tell anyone about this. That's why I didn't tell you. I was actually kinda shocked when I found out that you're Hawkmoth"

What Adrien said was the truth, but he also didn't wanna tell him because he once thought that Gabriel Agreste was nothing but a cold hearted Satan.

"It's okay son" Gabriel said and pulled Adrien in to a hug.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Apology accepted" Adrien said and smirked.

Marinette, who was still with other people in the tower, was now leaving.
She saw that the danger was gone.
She still hasn't gotten back his miraculous but for some reason she doesn't care anymore.

Well this is it... only the epilogue and this book is over.
Well I've had fun but let's not cry yet. (lol I'm crying) anyways THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWERS ❤❤

I'll see you all in the epilogue then
Baii❤❤