Chapter 5. don't mess with my feelings

The next morning the sun was shining brighter than usual . Adrien had already woken up a long time ago . His sweaty body was close to Marines body . Their bodies were close to each other that the heat between them made Adrien feel uncomfortable. He wanted to stay in it but he could not bear the heat.

e got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He washed his face and other places that were sweaty . He walked back to the bedroom and transformed in to Chat noir .
Marinette woke up and noticed how the black shadow jumped out of his window. He smiled and stood up .
Her hair is open and unfortunately everywhere. Her bangs were a huge mess , and it tickled her nose. He snorted and walked to the bathroom . She took her hair brush and brushed her ​​hair in to a really straight mess. She was still sweaty so she decided to take a shower.
She felt the cold water flowing down her naked body . The thoughts in her head snapped and she felt strange.
Everything that happened last night was something she could never forget.
She had to get Chat out of her head as soon as possible.

Later in the afternoon . Marinette was downstairs in the bakery because her father and mother were on a business trip.
Marinette almost blew up the whole bakery because she was not able to think properly. Adrien was on her mind and also Chat Noir. It was all so confusing and she just felt like jumping off a cliff because there was too much stress around her.
Her heart belonged to Adrien but she couldn't stop thinking about the certain kitty.

Soon after she almost blew up the Bakery, she closed it and took a shower again. She came from the shower, extremely frustrated and annoyed. Everything today has gone wrong. Okay she just almost blew up the whole bakery but still she messed up something and she wasn't happy...

She thought that because she was alone, she doesn't need to get dressed yet. She kept her towel on and sat on her chair. She took out her sketchbook and started sketching the clothing line she had been designing for the past month.

Suddenly her balcony door opened and one certain cat stepped in.
"JESUS! Chat what are you doing here"
She jumped off of her chair and something she never expected to happen, happened... her towel fell off and she was completed naked in front of Chat Noir.
"OH MY GOD!" He said trying to cover up her eyes but he was a guy so his hormones made him peek under his fingers. The perfect body that she had... her legs, hands, waist. Everything was perfect. She wanted to walk closer but she knew she couldn't.
"Oh god... I'm an idiot" Marinette started. "I should've known that you are coming" she was blushing madly, still naked tho.
They stood there for a moment until she finally realised what's going on.
She quickly put the towel back on and asked: "why are you here?" She asked coldly and almost like she was mad.

"I just wanted to visit my princess..."
He said giving him a smile.

"Well now is not really the best time!" She said almost shouting.

"Look" she started... "You know that my heart belongs to someone else. So why are you still here? Why do you bother me?" She was cold and she said everything too straight, but her day was bad and she wanted to be alone.

"Meouch" he said and grinned.

"NO! Please stop with the stupid puns. I'm too tired to handle all this. You and Adrien are confusing me and I really am sick of it" She said almost letting a tear fall down her cheek. "I just don't want to talk with you so go away and stop confusing me!" She cried out.

Chat was shocked... she didn't do anything that could've make her confused.
He was now mad because first Marinette liked him and then he hated him. Why was she so confusing?
Chat walked closer to Marinette.
She was trying to back up untill she fell on her bed. She was laying on her bed and Chat was on top of her.
He was so close... she could feel his breathing on her skin.
She didn't want to protest so she just stared at him.

"Why do you keep playing with my feelings my Princess? First you wanna be with me and the next day you hate me" he said leaving a burning kiss on her forehead

He stood up and left through the balcony.

She was now more confused than ever.

Haii my darlings ❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READINGS ALREADY.... I had a writers block so this chapter is stupid but I'll hope you enjoy it still❤ (once again I'm sorry for any mistakes) anyways vote/leave a comment what you thought andd untill next time... baii💪❤🍅