Chapter 4. Sorry

It's been two weeks since Marinette had an accident in school.
Chat Noir poured out his feelings towards Marinette two weeks ago.
After that... They haven't talked.
Marinette was feeling a lot better now an thought that maybe she's capable of going to school next week. Suddenly Marinette heard a knock on her balcony door. It was her kitty. She opened the door for him and let him in.
"Hello kitty" she said and smiled
"Hey Marinette... I need to talk to you so come with me please"
She looked at him confused but nodded in agreement.

As soon as she nodded, he took her in a bridal style and carried her while jumping on rooftops.
Marinette was curious. She wanted to know where are they going.
Suddenly they were in a forest. They were far away from home.

"Why are we here?" She asks. Chat doesn't answer, instead he just keeps walking untill they were on a rock.
"We're here my Princess...." He says and puts me down.
Its kinda beautiful. There is a lake in the middle of the forest and the moonlight shines showing the beautiful reflection.
There is a rock and Chat walks towards it.
"You know... This is the place where I come when I wanna get out of the social life or when I have made a mistake. This time it's  the second one"
He says looking at my eyes sadly. The moonlight shines and makes his eyes glow.
"You made a mistake? What kind of?" She asked and to be honest Marinette didn't know the answer.

"I poured out my feelings for you..." He said and let a tear fall down his cheek.
"Why is it a mistake?" She asked and walked towards him.

"Because I know that you will never feel the same way" he said letting another tear fall down his cheek.

"Why do you think that?" She asks and wipes his tear away.

"Because... You already like someone else" he says. It was silent  for a moment. Marinette saw that he was just slowly dying inside because everyone one of Chats feelings are being rejected. Marinette walked closer and hugged him.
It was a moment silence again.
They were sitting on a rock together and Chat wasn't feeling sad anymore.
"Marinette?" He says and looks at him.
"Yeah?"
"Tell me please more about your crush" he says and puts his head on Marinettes shoulder.

"But why? I mean you were just heart broken a few minutes ago because I have a crush" he says and smirks.

"Because I wanna know what kind of lucky guy holds your heart"
He says and something about that makes Marinette blush.

"Okay... Well he is..." She starts and gets more red. " He has green eyes kinda like you. He's kind and helpful. He's kinda busy always tho.
Every girl likes him but I'm not actually even surprised. I mean he's a model and Gabriel Agrestes son"
Chats eyes widened. A model? Gabriels son?
"Can i tell you a secret?" She asked.

"Sure.." He replied not knowing what she is gonna say.

"I'm sure you figured out my crush already because you know.... But if you ever meet him then please don't tell him this because it's actually quite embarrassing but I trust you more than anyone else"
She said and then started "im kinda obsessed over him. Not in the creepy stalker way of course or i mean... I just know everything about him.... Oka that is little creepy. BUT PLEASE don't tell him... I would be so embarrassed" she blushed and smiled.
"Adrien is really lucky to have your heart" he smiled.
"I'm not so sure about that... I mean he probably doesn't even like me"
She said and burried her face to his chest. Chats eyes widened but soon he put his arms around her.

"Why do you think that?" He asks while petting her hair.
"I'm always speechless around him and I'm so clumsy and if he knew how obsessed I am with him then he would probably run away"

He says and while she was thinking about that she started laughing.
She realised that she really is pathetic and hopeless.
She's wishing that maybe one day... One day Adrien would like her back.

It's been now two hours and Marinette and Chat Noir have been only talking. It's probably 3am and they were sitting in the woods...
"You know I'm really wondering that how long did it take to memorise ev-" when Chat looked at Marinette he saw that she was sleeping.

The moonlight shined and Marinettes hair is shining with it.
Her body is getting more cold so Chat thought that maybe if he holds her closer, she would warm up. She was shivering so Chat decided to take her home.
He jumped across the rooftops while carrying the beautiful blue eyed princess.
She looked so perfect and peaceful. She was the person that Chat wanted to be forever with. He loved her. Her blueish black hair and her bluebell eyes and the beautiful smile that lightens his day always and just everything.... Everything that she's ever looked in a girl is right here.
He knew now that she liked him, but not his true self.
She liked the boy who pretends to be happy  by putting a fake smile on to his face.
Thats it... He knew now what he needed to do.
He. Carried Marinette to her bed and was about to leave when something pulled his hand.
It was Marinette. She was up and blushing madly

"C- could you maybe stay?" She said under her breath. He was about to say that he can't because he didn't want to reveal his identity yet.
"I... I promise I wont look" she really wanted him to stay.
"Fine" he said and smiled. He shut the lights off and walked closer to her.
He was behind Mari so she couldn't see him but she could feel his warm body against her.
His transformation wore off and Plagg felw to Tikki.
Marinette was peaceful and she fell asleep fastly.
Adrien didn't have his leather suit anymore so his hands were around her. He kissed her on her head and fell asleep....

Haii sorry for not updating for so long but I've been busy. I left instagram for a month so i have now more time to update and maybe... Maybe I'll post another chapter today but until then BAII❤️ (and again I'm sorry for any mistakes 🙂