alternate ending

"Marinette where you at?" I heard adrien saying in the distance.

It was our three year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him by taking him in to the forest.
To the rock where I confessed to Chat Noir that I was in love with Adrien.
I prepared a small blanket with a basket filled with "food" next to the rock.
I hoped Adrien would find his way here soon since I heard he was close.

"Guess who" my eyes were covered by soft and big hands.
Warm breaths were tingling my neck as he said those two words and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Hawkmoth?" I joked as he took his hands away and faced to kiss me.
His lips were soft, plump and warm.
I enjoyed every second of our kiss.
"What's all this?" He questioned as he sat down next to me.

"It's our three year anniversary. I thought I should do something cute" I started.
"Do you like it?" I smiled, hoping he would say yes.

"Marinette it's beautiful. You didn't need to do this though" he started and grabbed me closer by my waist.
I was now sitting on his lap and my hands were on his shoulders.

"I would've just enjoyed cuddling with you at home" he finally said as he took off my pastel pink jacket and put it down next to me.
He started kissing me and every kiss was getting more sloppy and needy.
His breathing calmed me and as he went down my neck with his kisses, I shivered.

"You know... I actually thought we should do something fun" I said and stopped him from going any further with his actions, because I knew where the sloppy kisses usually led us.

"It can wait" he said and tried to continue but I stopped him once again.

"No, Adrien I want to do something" I breathed out.
"Close your eyes" I said and put my small hand on his face to cover the eyes.

"What are you planning Mari?"
He questioned as I put my other hand in to the basket to grab two small boxes.
"Open your eyes" I said and took my hand off of his eyes.
He looked at my hands and saw two small boxes.
The other one was black with a green paw on it and the other one was red with black dots around it.
I opened the black box to show him what's inside.
"Is this my miraculous?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"It is" I smiled and opened the other box and took out the earrings to put them in my ears.
As I did that, a small fairy like creature came out of nowhere and when adrien put the ring in his finger, another one appeared.
"Marinette! Oh how I've missed you" the red one said squealed happily.

After the incident with Hawkmoth happened, there were no more villains which led to the fact that the miraculous stones were useless.
Marinette gave up being Ladybug and Adrien gave up being Chat Noir.
It was three years ago.
Tikki and Plagg were really happy to see their "owners" once again.

"Let's go Adrien" I said with an excited smile.
"To where?" He questioned.
"I have no idea" I answered and transformed as Adrien did the same.

"Wow... you still look rather handsome" I said and he smirked.
"You don't look so bad either" he answered and started running towards the city.
I followed him right behind.

_______________________________________

That whole day was perfect.
The night was getting close and we sat on a rooftop near the eifel tower.
"You know I missed this, Mari" he says and looks up to the sky.
"I missed it too" I replied with a smile and grabbed his hand.

It was silent... It wasn't akward at all like it usually is..
Actually it was rather relaxing and it felt nice.
I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
"I love you, Marintte" he whispered.

"I love you too"

This is what I hoped would happen...
But it didn't. I'm not dating Adrien and it's not our three year anniversary.
Actually I gave my miraculous back a long time ago and there's a new ladybug in town who's working with Adrien now.
I can't change the fact that I'm actually still deeply in love with Adrien, but the rumours said that She's dating the new Ladybug.
I know those are just rumours, but they sound so convincing when they come out from the actual persons mouth.
I've talked more with Adrien since he visits the bakery as often as he can.
I have no idea why but I don't really care either. As long as I get to see him.

I'm not really sure if I healed completely or am I still healing, but I know that I'm fine right now and that I should live in the moment and not worry about Adrien and his girlfriend that I'm jealous of.
What even...

OK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS OMG :D
I got bored so I wrote something :))
Also I would appreciate I'd you could check out my new fanfic out.
It's called LOL :)
I hope you liked this weird chapter and well this didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Ok bye