Chapter 6. What have i done

"Fate has been cruel and order unkind... How can i have sent you away?"
-
-
-

(Yes im aware that this song is mlp related but I absolutely love this song and i was listening to this while i was writing)

Marinette sighed...
Everything was confusing.  This wasn't working out.
The poor girl sat in the corner of the room thinking. What kind of life she would have if she wouldn't be ladybug... I mean Chat obviously loves her only because she's ladybug.
No one wouldn't notice her if she wasn't ladybug. When she's transfomed,  everyone loves her, and when she's Marinette... Shes just the same old clumsy girl that only her best friend notices.
She is under Ladybugs shadow. She never asked for this... For this much confusion... For this much EVERYTHING! Marinette felt like she wanted to scream. Scream so loud that her voice would just disappear slowly to the shadows. She was unhappy and she didn't feel the same as usual... Even tho no one never noticed her, she was happy.

It was three am and Marinette still sat in the corner of the room.
Still thinking and singing a lullaby that her mother used to sing to her...
"Hush little children.... I'll take you away into the land of enchantments"

She felt how a tear fell on her cheek and how the world was crushing on her.
She never asked for this... She never asked for something so big. For this much of confusion. She was bad at decisions... Will she pour her heart out to the beautiful emerald eyed blonde boy who she was in love with? Or will she open her heart to the boy under the mask?
She wasn't made for decisions... She was only fifteen... Why did she have to have so much confusion in her life?
She felt how another tear fell down her cheek... And another, and another. She leaned her head to the wall and burst into tears. she wiped the tears away, but it was useless. nothing worked... The tears just kept coming down.

She stood up and decided to go out... She transformed and jumped out of the window...
She felt the summer wind blow through her hair as she jumped on the Paris rooftops.
Tears still kept coming out of her eyes...

After a while running and jumping, she was on the eifel tower... She sat on the edge and let her hair flow with the wind.
There was silence... Nothing but silence. Everything was dark exept the big and powerful eifel tower.

Marinette was nothing but sad and her feelings were all gone. She was under pressure and that made her depressed...  The kitty or the boy who she was in love?
Why her? Out of all the people... Why was she who had to decide.

"CANT YOU SEE PEOPLE? IM NOT HAPPY!" She cried out.
Her hands were on her face as she cried and her legs were still swinging with the wind.
She felt like no one could hear her... Like she was just a shadow of the greatest superhero of all time. She had to pretend to be something that she wasn't.

Suddenly someone sat next to her and when Marinette looked at him she saw that it was  no other than Hawkmoth himself...

"Hello Ladybug" he started "I'm not here to fight you... Im here to make a deal"
He said and made his evil smile.

"What kind of deal?" She asked.

"I heard your crying. And I know who you are" he said and Marinette got shocked.

"Y- you know?"

"Yes and i now shall offer you a deal. You said you never asked for being Ladybug. Well I can make your past happen. Give me your miraculous. In exchange, I change your fate. Your fate never made you a ladybug and you don't have to worry so much about these things. You could be the normal girl you wanna be..." He said

"I just need to give you my miraculous?" She asked.

"Yes... Nothing else, and I promise. Yo will have the life that you dreamed of"
Marinette was considering this actually. She wasn't thinking straight and she really wanted her normal life back. She wanted it more than anything else in this world.
The fact that she was just Marinette made her think that she doesn't need to worry about the two boys anymore.

"As you wish..." She said and took her earrings off...
The pink light was around her and she untransformed...
She was now powerless and nothing more than just a normal civilian girl.

What has she done?

Haiii I'm really sorry these last chapters have been so weird but I'm trying to create something out of this and I'm sure you all are gonna love it😛
Anyways please vote and comment what you thought of this chapter and yeah... Baii❤️