chapter 9. you're an idiot

"Adrien???" Marinette said once again, this time more with a shocked tone.

"Surprise?" Adrien said quietly, because Marinette looked like she was about to explode like a white dwarf that explodes when it reaches it's critical mass. (A/N eheheheh I had to Google that thing )

"B- but how?" She said and let herself fall on to her knees.
She was shocked and terrified and... actually she was feeling every bad emotional feeling that human could feel. Her head started spinning around and she felt like she was about to throw up. She stood up and picked up a water glass from her table.

"It's a long story" Adrien said after a moment of silence.

"I have time" Marinette responded calmly, voice still shaking tho.

"Okay..." Adrien sighed.

"When I found out that you're Ladybug, I started liking you even more than usual so I wanted to found out who you like. With my luck I found out that you liked me, so I wanted you to like the real me. Not the fancy model who pretends a smile every day, I wanted you to like the funny me, but it just somehow didn't work out, and you started to like the both me's" he says.

"And then you made me so confused..." Marinette said calmly... she was almost too calm.

"Yeah... sorry about that. I guess I kinda messed things up" he said.

Marinette walked over to Adrien. She was close and oh boy she was so close that they could feel each other's breathing.
Suddenly Marinette lifted her had up and she was about to slap Adrien, but he caught her hand.
"What are you doing?" He asked. He looked now mad.

"You're an idiot! Why did I ever trust you! Do you understand what you did??!!" She yelled at him with tears in her eyes.

"I trusted you and you played with my feelings!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He started "YOU were the one who was playing with MY feelings! First you like me and then you don't and then you like me again! CAN YOU PLEASE DECIDED FINALLY!!" And with that. Adrien accidentally slapped Marinette. She fell down because of the pain and she just watched how the blonde haired boy ran out of her room saying nothing.

Marinette sat there in the silence for a moment... She finally realised what happened and she burst into tears.

"I'm an idiot"

(Okay this story is like hella dramatic 😅)

Okay sorry I'm not dead 😂😂😂 yet... this chapter was short again but I promise. When my summer break starts finally, I'll write a longer chapter so now you just need to deal with these super short chapters😅😅 okay until next time.... baii❤