Chapter 2. No...

When Marinette woke up she saw nothing...
Nothing at all... Everything was dark. She tried to stand up but she fell back down. Were was she?
Suddenly a light came to the room.
The black curtain in front of the window was pushed aside.
The sunlight came to the room and she could clearly see things now.
She still didn't know where se was.
"Marinette? Are you okay?" She heard familiar voice coming from the window.
It was Chat. 'Oh crap my transformation' she thought.
"How did I get here?" She asked and looked around.
"Your transformation came off and I carried you here. Donut worry tho
My purrincess I pawmise that I donut tell anyone"
Too many puns in one sentence.

"How long have I been here?" She asked while trying to find the clock.
"Two days" he replied and she almost choked because of the air
"TWO DAYS?!??!!?" She asked with a very confused face. Her parents must be worried sick.
"How am I alive?" Then suddenly a small flying kwami came to Marinette.

"It's because... After Chat removed the arrow from your body, you untransformed. Thats when Chat found about you being Marinette" she went red on her face "Chat got so furious that he actually almost killed the cupid but I managed to stop him. When he found the Akuma I kinda like ate all the bad energy out of it"

"How come you never told me that you can do that?" She aked.
"I thought I should only tell it when it's really an emergency"
She let out a deep breath and smiled.
"How are the other people?" She asked and Tikki answered
"The other people are fine. Little injured but fine.
You still have the wound on your stomach but you're not going to die. Unless you lose the rest of your blood" she said and now Marinette got a little confused.

"You lost so much blood earlier that walking is going to be hard for a while. You also can't go to school so all you can do is rest" Chat told her and she groaned.

"You know I need to go home right?"
Chat didn't want to say it but he has admit. Two days missing has gotten Marinettes parents pretty worried.

"Fine I'll carry you because you can't walk" he says and walks closer.

"No. I can take care of myself" she says and tries to stand up.
She walks few steps and then almost falls but Chat got her.

"Fine... You take me" she finally said.

As chat was jumping on the rooftops with Marinette on her arms, he saw from far that there were police men in the bakery.
"I need you do listen to me" he started "I'll handle the talking and you keep quiet. Okay?" He said.

At first Marinette refused but Chat said that if she messes something up they might not take him seriously.
They would probably just think that this all is an excuse to be making out somewhere wich they weren't doing.

Tom and Sabine were outside talking with the police officer about everything. Marinette has been missing two days and the were getting more worried.
Suddenly Tom saw Chat walking towards them with someone on his arms. Sabine recognised her right away... It was her Marinette.

Sabine and Tom started running towards them.
"MARINETTE MY DEAR SWEETHEART WHERE WERE YOU?"
Sabine yelled and she almost started crying.
"Mrs. Sabine..." Chat started "I'm really sorry for bringing your daughter back so late... I mean it's been tw-"

"She was with you? Thank god" Sabine said

"Well I belive you can put her down" Tom says but Chat refuses.

"No... She's injured and she's not capable of walking"
Chat says and that makes Sabine and Tom choke because of the air.

"She WHAT?" Sabine looks shocked and really worried.

"Where are you injured Marinette?"

"Umm..." Is all she can say because with that chat starts talking again.
"When the dark cupid attacked Marinette got hit. She has a wound in her stomach because the arrow hit her. She doesn't need to go to the hospital tho. When ladybug and I defeated the Cupid, everything went back to normal. People still have the wounds but they're gonna be fine.
So no one is gonna die" he says and Sabine let out a small sigh.
"Your purrincess is okay. I'll carry her to bed and yeah...
She needs a lot of rest so don't make her to go to school tomorrow"
He says and Marinette sees that he actually cares.

Chat walks through the bakery to the hallway. He opens the door that leads to the livingroom. He walks the stairs up to Marinettes room.
He puts marinette to bed and smiles.
"You okay princess?"
He asks while giving her a croissant.
"Where did you get this?" She asks while taking a bite of it.
"I took it with me while I was carrying you here"
He says and starts walking towards the balcony.

"I'll see you tomorrow purrincess"
And with that he was gone.

Haii... I hope you liked this chapter because I had fun writing this one :)
I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes but Anyways vote/ comment what you thought of this chapter anyways baii I'll post a new chapter tomorrow ❤️❤️