Chapter 8. I was stupid

Maybe it was a bad idea for chat to just rush out without even asking where did they meet with hawkmoth.

He ran back to Marinettes balcony and knocked the window.
Marinette looked sad...
She didn't want to cause this much troubles for Chat.

"Marinette I need you to tell me. Where did you met hawkmoth?" He asked giving her a really concerned look.

"I... uh... in the park... yeah.... the park"
She said, obviously lying.

"You know..." Chat started. "Lying won't help me to find him and it especially won't help me to find your miraculous" he said.

How did he know? Marinettes face turned red and she was embarrassed.

"But I'm not lying!" She said and made a serious face, she was still red tho.

"Yes you are... you are such a bad liar" he said and started laughing.

Marinette looked at him with a very confused face. This wasn't the time to laugh. This was serious! Marinette was stupid and made a mistake and Chat is here... laughing?

"Fine.. it was at the eifel tower" she mumbled under her breath.

"Thank you" he said and smiled.

He started looking around him and realised that all the pictures of Adrien were gone...
Marinette looked depressed, but Chat Knows that she isn't depressed. She's just sad because she made a foolish mistake.

"I see you don't like Adrien anymore?" He said making it really obvious that it was a question.
" it's not that I don't like him... It's just that...there is two boys in my life and I can't choose which one do I love the most"  she said and sat on her bed.

Chat sighed. It's now or never.
"Marinette I'm not sure if you're going to like what you see or are you going to hate me after this but it's time" chat walked towards Marinette. "Plagg untransform me!" He walked towards Marinette, and pressed his lips against hers. Marinette was shocked, but when she saw who the boy was, she pushed him away.

"Adrien??" She said in shock.
"Hey" he simply answered.

Okay I'm so so sorry for this. It came out of nowhere and this chapter was unexpectedly short. I'm so sorry for this. Im having major writers block and this chapter is just kinda fill in but yeah...  Until next time, baii.

(Oh yeah i got hacked on Instagram so if you wanna know my Instagram then send me a message because I'm not really pleased with the fact that my irl friends know my ig. Also if you wanna just talk then feel free to do that because I usually always answer 🙂)