chapter 10. what am I gonna do?

Adrien sat on a rooftop. He was still shocked about the fact that he slapped Marinette. He loved her so much. He loved her so much it hurt. He loved her eyes, her smile, her hair and body. He loved that she was so cute and clumsy. He just loved her. No it couldn't be that way. Adrien doesn't know anything about love. He was a jerk and a dickface. He out of all people was the selfish one and somehow no one I mean NO ONE realised that. If he could've just come earlier and tell everything to her. No, he decided to wait untill the very last moment. And then he kissed her... Who in the world does that?

Adrien lifted his hand up and realised that it's raining. Great... Now he's all wet. He still sat on the rooftop and thought about every single thing that he had done.

He actually realised something. The only way to make it up to Marinette is by getting back her miraculous.

That's what he's gonna do.
He stood up and went home.
Tomorrow... tomorrow he's going to start looking for it.

**************

*the next day*

Adrien woke up by the alarm clock.
Natalie walked in to the room, without knocking.
"Good morning Adrien. Your breakfast is served in the kitchen"
She said and walked out.
"By the way... your schedule is empty today" She said and smiled.

Adrien stood up and got dressed.
He opened the door and walked in to the kitchen.
"Good morning son" Gabriel said with a natural face he has every single day.

"Morning" Adrien said and smiled because his dad was with him, eating.

He sat on the chair and started eating the porridge that looked like it has been laying in the corner of the kitchen for three weeks.

It was silent and Adrien felt somehow happier than yesterday. Maybe because he had his dad eating with him.
Suddenly Gabriel's phone started ringing and he stood up.

"Gabriel Agreste" he said harshly and then walked away.

Adrien was alone again. He finished the porridge and stood up. He was going to walk back to his room, but he saw his dad sneak out of his room.
Adrien was curious. He knows he isn't allowed to go in to his dad's room, but he has this strong feeling that his dad has something cool in there, and Adrien likes snooping around.

He sneaked in to his dad's room and looked around. He was disappointed. He didn't find anything so he decided to walk out, but then his dad came back. Adrien hid himself quickly in the closet that had only fancy clothing in it. "Excuse me! You don't speak that way to your boss!" His dad yelled and left something on the table.
"Whatever. You got 48 hours. I want to see it finished!" He said and left the room again.

Adrien stepped out of the closet and went to the table. He was shocked to see the item he left on there.
It was Ladybugs miraculous.
He grabbed it with him and just as he was walking out of the room someone opened the door.

"Adrien?" A woman with blonde hair said.

"Mother?"

I was in a writing mood😂😂😂 unfortunately I need to tell you that this story is close to an end.
I am not going to do these rushed endings that a lot of people do but I'm gonna do something that a lot of you probably won't like😂😂
Anyways... I should really go to sleep now because it's like 00:30 am and I have school tomorrow 😅 baii❤