chapter 11. unbelievable

"Mother" Adrien said once more, now with more shocked face. He didn't know what he should say or what she was gonna say. What was this feeling? He was crying. His mother walked towards him and hugged him.

"It's okay baby.... it's okay" She said and hugged her tighter.

Adrien lifted his head up and asked "why now? Where were you? Why did you leave us?" He was now crying so much that he could barely see.

"Don't cry baby" She said once more and let him go of her arms.

"Let's go somewhere where your dad can't find us" She said and grabbed his hand.

"Why?" He asked while being dragged out of the house.

"Your father" She breathed out while running "doesn't know I'm here" she said.

(A/N Wow... this story has much crying😂)

********

Later.... like a much later.
Adrien and her mom tried to talk, but all these fangirls kept coming around so it was hard to talk.
Adrien grabbed his mother's hand and dragged him in to the same forest where Marinette told that she liked him.

"Where are we?" She said and looked around. Suddenly she saw the big rock where Adrien always sits and thinks.

"This place..." She started quietly.
"This rock. I remember this. This is the place where your dad proposed to me and we got engaged" She said.

"All the precious memories are here, in this forest." She said and smiled, letting a sparkling tear fall down her cheek.

"Mom... why are you here? Better question, where were you?" Adrien said and walked next to her.

"It's a long story" She said.

"I have time" he answered and stared at her eyes that were looking down on her feet.

"I went away because your dad found out." She said and opened Adrien's hand that was holding Ladybug's miraculous.

"You were a-"

"Yes I was a miraculous holder too. Funny story... your dad probably still has the miraculous" She smiled.

"Wait...? The peacock thing was your's?" He asked and looked confused.

"Yeah. How did you know it was a miraculous? " She asked

"I'm having one myself too so that's why." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah. And that must be Ladybugs miraculous?" She asked curiously.

"It actually is" he said.

"So you know who she is under the mask?" She asked.

Adrien blushed and then sighed. He remembered what he had done.

"Yeah... I do" he said and put on a fake smile while looking at her very exited morher.

Woop woop finally a new chapter😴
Anyways next chapter will explain more why her mother left and what does Adrien's dad have to do with it. And as I've said, this story is close to an end, but let's enjoy while it lasts :) anyways untill next time baii❤❤