chapter 14. you're dead...

Adrien ran through the city not caring who is going to see him. He was transformed so people looked at him, more confused than ever.

"Chat wait" the voice from behind her said. Adrien stopped to see what her mother had to say.

"Good luck baby" She smiled.
Chat smiled back and then he was gone.

He ran as fast he could, untill he was finally at the eifel tower.
"You're dead dad"
Adrien said under his breath and then started climbing on top of the tower.

"He's going to defeat you!" Marinette who was tied up in the tower, shouted behind Hawkmoth.

"HA! you wish!" Hawkmoth shouted at Marinette and laughed.

"That skinny boy isn't gonna even get up here! He's useless without Ladybug's help!" He said and grinned.

"Well that hurt." A voice said behind Hawkmoth.

"You!" Hawkmoth shouted and started walking towards Chat.

"Me?" He mocked.

"Give the miraculous!" He shouted and tried to hit him with his staff.

"You missed" Chat said while jumping down to the lower level of the tower.

"Wery well... I gave you a chance to give back the miraculous, but it seems like you're not going to do it in the easy way!" He said and suddenly a bunch of Akunas flew around Paris.

Not so soon after that, a bunch of acumatized villains started climbing up the tower and soon all of them were surrounding Chat Noir.

"Now that your boyfriend is fighting with those bunch of losers, I can destroy you!" He said and untied Marinette. He grabbed her hand just before she could run away.

"He's not gonna lose!" Marinette said while being dragged to the edge of the tower.

"Well see that!" Hawkmoth said and pushed Marinette off of the tower.

Okay I was messing with you.... this is not the last chapter so enjoy my evilness.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Untill next time

Baii❤❤