XXIII. Business Deal

Hiya!

First of all thank you so much for the support and getting this story to 2k readers. Wow! Never expected this.

Secondly...enjoy.

~*~

"Have I ever told you I've always liked men in Golf attire?" I said to Harry randomly.

"Really?" He said with a clear trace of amusement in his voice. "And why is that?"

"I don't really know," I said while shrugging my shoulders, "But obviously it's only the handsome young men I'm talking about, not the retired ones."

"Thank God." Harry said while playfully lifting his right hand to his heart. "I was again starting to wonder if you really were into older guys."

I slapped his chest and rolled my eyes playfully which made him chuckle. We were currently standing on the golf club's parking lot, waiting for the potential new clients to arrive. I felt privileged to welcome them alongside Harry, not many assistants had gotten the opportunity to actually meet clients. Usually our jobs were to run the show behind the scenes. So of course, I immediately agreed when Harry had proposed to tag along.

Strangely it felt as if our relationship had risen to a new level after our little number in his office chair. I never thought that something sexual could influence a relationship as much, least of all ours. But what did I know? I always believed that a guy would eventually settle for me because I could be sweet and caring, not sexually attractive. Never had I imagined that someone, least of all Harry, could be even turned on by me, which I now knew for sure was a true story.

The good thing about having Harry in my life, was that I was finally starting to realise I had more to offer to people than only brains. He was teaching me, not only to have a confident exterior, but also to love myself. I was most definitely still working on it, but someday I would become a radiant and self assured business woman and it all would be thanks to him. I knew when I had send my resume to Styles Corporations, it would change my life and be my one way ticket to chasing my dreams. Yet, I hadn't thought I would also learn this much about myself. It made me fall even harder in love with the man who was looking so dapper in his dark grey polo shirt and trousers.

"So," He said after putting his bag down and stepping closer towards me. He put his hands on my hips and licked his lips quickly, "You like me wearing this?" He smirked and I shook my head, trying to keep my serious facade but struggling with hiding my grin.

"I said I liked handsome young men wearing it, not you." His expression, after he registered what I had said, was absolutely priceless. His smirk fell instantly and a deep frown took over. He quirked his head to the side and shock was written all over his face. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore so I burst out. His features quickly changed once he realised I was joking and he started chuckling along.

"That wasn't very nice." He said, his lips forming a cute little pout.

"I'm done playing nice." I said in my most serious voice possible, but the giggles kept ruining the effect.

"Are you now?" He laughed and raised his brows. I nodded and squeaked softly after I felt his hands on my hips tuck me closer to him. My arms immediately flew around his neck. 

"Hmm." I answered with a smirk of my own. I saw him smile and lean in, to which I responded by standing on my tiptoes and closing the small gap between us. His lips felt feather soft against mine and I sighed happily once he put more pressure against my own. He pulled away quickly and I opened my eyes.