Chapter 13

Oh my god guys I actually updated when I was supposed to for once! It's a fúcking miracle!!!

Marks POV
I packed the last few of my belongings back into my suitcase. I'd found and apartment for rent and was moving in the day after tomorrow. I'd rang Sara and I was going to go over next week to get the last of my stuff, which she agreed to.

I sat on the bed on my laptop, scrolling though tumblr and answering peoples comments, when suddenly the familiar sound of a Skype call interrupted my thoughts. It was from Jack and I answered almost immediately.

"Hey Mark!" Jack smiled at me from my laptop screen. I grinned widely.

"Hey Sean." I replied, "I'm guessing you got home fine?" I asked.

"Yeah it was grand." Sean said, "I fell asleep awkwardly on the plane though so my necks all stiff but it'll be fine."

I nodded, scratching the back of my neck.
"Umm...I was wondering i-if we could...uhh..." I kept stuttering, not able to spit out the words that ha cluttered my head since Sean left.

"Mark? Are you...okay?" Sean asked worriedly, concern evident on his face.

"I'm just...confused." I admitted, "about everything...about us." I looked down, away from my laptop, scared of what Sean might think.

I heard him leave out a deep breath.
"Umm..." I looked at the screen and Sean was biting his lip nervously, his blue eyes wide open, staring intently at my through the screen. I sighed.
"D-did you like it?" I asked.

"Like what?" Sean asked me, confused. I mentally face palmed.

"The kiss you dumb twat."

"Oh yeah. I mean yeah I remember the kiss not yeah I liked i- wait that came out wrong I mean like..." Sean scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Ugh I need to stop rambling. I liked it ok?"  Sean bit his thumb nervously.

"I liked it too." I smiled slightly. Sean sniggered.

"No shit Sherlock, of course you liked it dude you couldn't keep your fecking hands off me." He laughed jokingly, "Seriously though, if we both liked it...what happens now?"

"We could...try this out?" I asked, "Just see how it goes, test the waters a little bit." I asked. Sean nodded.

"Septiplier?" He smirked.

"Septiplier."

---

Sean's POV

"I'll talk to you later anyway so." I said, "Bye Mark."
"Bye Sean." Mark smiled, before hanging up.

We'd talked for a good hour about what we were going to do about the whole Septiplier thing.

First we'd just see how things went. If either of us felt uncomfortable with going forward, we'd go back to being friends.

If everything does seem like it's going well, first we'd tell our families, then our friends, and lastly our fans.

I was distracted from my thoughts by my stomach growling loudly. I picked up my phone and quickly ordered some Dominos pizza, they make the best pizza in the whole fecking world.  (A/N *cough* Luke *cough*)

As I waited for the pizza to arrive, I started scrolling through my tumblr. Every so often some fan art of Mark and I would pop up in my feed.

Damn I thought as I clicked into the septiplier tag, those guys really ship septiplier.

After about ten minutes I finally heard a knock on the door signalling that the pizza was here. I bolted towards the door, paid the pizza guy, and brought the pizza upstairs to my recording room to eat while I watched YouTube.

As I was watching the Game Grumps, my phone buzzed with a text from Mark.

11:34 Mark: broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

11:34 Markimoo:
Guess what!

11:35 Markimoo:
Guess!

11:37 Jackaroony
calm your tits dude 😂 what happened

11:38 Markimoo
DUDE IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME TO INDY POP CON! I GOT YOU ON THE LIST (ONLY IF YOU WANNA BRO, PLEASE SAY YOY WANNA)

11:39 Jackaroony
SERIOUSLY BRO!

11:40 Markimoo
YUP

11:40 Jackarooney
BRO THATS AWESOME THANK YOU SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSODOSOOSOSSOSOSOSO MUCH!

11:42 Markimpo
YES I AM THE BEST!!!

11:43 Jackarooney
I gotta record a video for tomorrow but I'll text you tomorrow

11:43 Markimoo
K baiiiiii

---

Hey guys!
We hit 1000 reads the other day I'm still in disbelief like WHAT!?!?HOW?!??? My chapters are getting bad and short and are coming late I know but until the end of May I'm going to be held up with a hell of a tonne of homework and studying left to do BUT THEN ILL GET THREE MONTHS OFF AND ILL BE WRITING SO MUCH ILL HAVE SPARE CHAPTERS xD look forward to summer (;
-Cli xxx