13• In School Suspension

A/n: I was doing a college project and found this man! 😂😂😂 I'm petty asf! ^^^
-Leslie

• May 30, Tuesday •
• 5:40 a.m •

The whole apartment was in a rush. Denzel was taking a shower, Grandma was about to leave for work and Rocky was raiding my pantry with his fat ass and I'm having trouble finding something to wear. I'll get Rocky's opinion, after all he is pretty good with fashion.

"Rocky!" I called out.

"What!?" He said with his mouth full.

"Come in here and help me find some clothes!"

He raced in, pushed me away from the closet and started going through it.

"Crop top, skater skirt anddddd low top vans. I know you ain't coming out without your sneakers."

I hugged him

I hugged him. "Thanks. Now get the fuck out."

"Wait till yo grandma hear you cussin! GRANDMAAAA!"

"NO, NO, NO! Sorry!"

He smirked and slid out of my room.

   We made it to school. We go to Bayard Rustin High School for the Humanities.

 We go to Bayard Rustin High School for the Humanities

"So what's your name young blood. What they call you?" Rocky asked Denzel.

A/N: heheh! JD reference. *runs away with the chips ahoy Rocky was demolishing*

"Denzel curry."

"Sound like a rapper name."

"Sure is." Denzel said as me walked into the office.

"How may I help you all?" The secretary asked.

"Um yeah. He's new and is just staying till the end of the school year." I said.

"Honey we don't do that. No one does that!"

"It's only for about 11 days!!" I whined. "You can't let him in for that long!?"

"No, I'm sorry." The lady said. "It's way too late in the year."

"I don't give a damn how late in the year it is." I said angrily. "He should be allowed in."

"Toni, chill..." Denzel whispered and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No! This bitch telling me that she can't put you in here for not even 2 weeks. Testing is over, it's only make ups and chill time!"

"Security!!!" The lady said into her walkie talkie.

"Toni..." Rocky face palmed and rolled his eyes.

My favorite security guard rushed in.

"What's going on, hon?" He asked.

"This student is causing trouble and swearing." She snitched.

He pointed to me. "This one? Lewis? Toni Lewis?"

"Yup!" She smirked.

"Can't be. This my daughter right here. She don't ever get in trouble!"

"Well your daughter just got in trouble. I want her in ISS the whole day."

"The whole day!?" Rocky stepped up. "It's not that deep! She should have it for at least a block or two. Toni ain't even go off like that!"

"Do want ISS too, son?!" She asked.

"I don't care, honestly but you overreacting!" He shook his head.

"Y'all...gotta chilllll." Denzel shook his head.

More up to date pic of Denzel ^