5• Time Stood Still

A/n: Denzel Curry ^^^

Me: Hello?
Denzel: Toni!? Hey!
Me: Hey...its been a while. Almost a month since we spoke.
Denzel: It has, how's life in Harlem? School almost over!
Me: it's great and yes! I'm so happy that it's almost over, 2 more weeks and it's time to settle down.
Denzel: Word. I have something to tell you, Nini (Nee-nee)

Nini is Denzel's nickname for me.

Me: Spill.
Denzel: Well I saved enough money to come see you this summer.
Me: Oh my god!!! Seriously!? Move Rocky- when can you come!? What date!?
Denzel: Anytime I want really, but I'm spending a couple of days getting ready and making sure I have everything how it's supposed to be. I should be there June 1st, a couple of days.
Me: Great!! Rocky what did I tell you?! Move! Im excited to see you, Denni!
Denzel: Same here. See you soon, lemme get off the phone fo my moms start complaining. Bye, beautiful.
Me: Bye. Love you.

I put my phone on the nightstand and got back to Rakim's dumbass. He acts so childish when he's high.

•  10:53 P.M. •

"Where's the fuckin' blow baby?" He giggled and didn't stop until I threw a pillow at him.

"Rocky please just sit down!!" I groaned. "You doin' too damn much!"

"I'm sorrrrryyyy!" He sat on the bed next to me. "I'm sleepy..."

"Go to sleep. Here." I got off the bed. "Goodnight."

"Don't leave!" He mumbled.

"I'm not leaving. I'll just be on the floor okay?"

"Ok. Goodnight, Toni."

"Goodnight, Rocky."

   I feel like if Denzel and Rocky meet, there are going to be problems. Denzel is a protective friend and from the way I've been explaining Rocky to him he doesn't like him, he thinks he's cocky and full of himself. It's kinda true but I'm used to it. That's just how he is.
   To be honest I prefer him over Rocky because he's a childhood friend. We used to live in the same neighborhood in Atlanta before we moved to different states. We're the same age, both 16 and in the 11th grade, he's a little wary of Rocky being 17 almost 18, I spent 30 minutes trying to get him on my page but it didn't work.

• May 27, Saturday •
• 10:17 a.m •
Sunlight spilled into the room highlighting dust flying around and burning my eyes.
Typical Saturday. Chatter, cars and Rocky's snoring went off around me. I stretched holding in my yells and got up from the floor, my neck and back hurt.
I took care of myself in the bathroom, got dressed quickly before he woke up or something and went into the kitchen.

"What to do?" I said to myself. "Maybe I should make breakfast. Give Grandma a break."

I gathered all of the things I wanted to cook. Pancake mix but I'll make waffles with it, juice, eggs, bacon, and hash browns.
I played some music as i cooked but kept it at a low volume so I wouldn't wake anyone up. Right now I'm listening to Embrace The Martian by Kid Cudi. Rocky and I fucks heavy with Cudi, he's our favorite artist. Play one of his songs and we come running.

Ix-nay on the bullshit man
When I roll back to Cleveland I can't believe them
Sounds of the nonbelievers
Outcast till I'm in dirt, before it did hurt
Now I can overstand how you could dismiss or front on
Ask me how I feel about the ones with closed eyes
My words how I feel exactly are "fuck that"
I don't give a damn bout nan one hater
Talking down
Don't be afraid at all y'all
All I ask of all y'all is to please
Embrace the martian
Embrace the martian
I come in peace
But I need y'all rockin' me
Please, embrace the martian
And this is how it sounds...

After about an hour and a couple of minutes of cooking I finished and saved Rocky and Grandmas plate in the microwave so it won't get cold and nasty.
I watched a couple of cartoons while I ate but once I was finished I got bored real quick.