Chapt.7

Lily's P.O.V

Landon was staring at me with those beautiful green eyes. I was so lost in his eyes I forgot to answer his question. I closed my eyes and forced the tears away , when I opened them Landon looked like he was having a heart attack .

" I would love to be your pretty girl." I said and his face broke out into a huge smile and wrapped his arms around me and spun me around everyone was clapping and whistling . He set me down and cupped my cheeks and kissed me , it felt like fireworks all over my body. Wherever he touched it tingled I kissed him back and he pulled away.

 "You just made me the happiest man alive." He said I smiled and intertwined our hands

" And you made me the happiest girl alive." I said and he smiled big and kissed my forehead , I could not believe it  ! We were staring into each others eyes content when we heard someone yelling my name

 " YOU SLUT ! " Ryan yelled coming towards us , everyone stopped and stared at the scene in front of them. My breathing quickened and I thought I was going to fall over. Ryan came face to face with me and Landon stepped in front of me holding me to his back

" Don't talk about my girl like that." Landon said with force Ryan didn't even look at him he was staring at me.

" You are a whore , ugly , waste of space , you should just die. No one wants you here anyway." Ryan said tears were spilling down my face , he was once my best friend. How could he ?!? Landon started to shake and clench his fists , Travis was now standing next to Landon

" You have two options Ryan. 1 , you say your sorry and leave and never talk to her again or 2 I beat you to a pulp and you never talk to her again. What's it going to be." He said with so much venom in his voice  , I was scared of what was going to happen next

" Go to hell Lily." He said and smirked that was it , Landon punched him right in the face and tackled him and started to punch him repeatedly. Ryan started punching back Travis pulled Landon off of Ryan. While someone held Ryan back , Landon had blood from his nose and a cut above his eye , but Ryan looked worse blood everywhere. I walked up to Landon and put my hands on his chest and pushed him back and turned him around . I walked him to his truck and we sat in the bed. I grabbed a cloth and dunked it in water and started to clean his wounds. I cleaned his nose and was working on his eye when he winced.

" Sorry." I murmured and continued to clean him up , he grabbed my hand and stopped me

" Lil , you O.K." He asked gently staring at me with a ' don't you dare lie to me' look.

" Yeah , a little shooken up. But I had my strong boyfriend to protect me." I said and smiled at the end , it felt good to call him my boyfriend. He smirked and shook his head

" If Travis didn't pull me off of him , Ryan would be at the hospital right now. No one I mean NO ONE talks about my girl like that EVER." He said getting angry with frown lines in between his eyes. I smoothed them out with my thumb and kissed his cut above his eye.

" Let's not talk about him anymore O.K." I said and he nodded with his eyes closed , he jumped off the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my nose.

" Lets get out of here , I want to take you somewhere." He said I nodded to breathless to talk , we got in his truck and he held my hand the whole way. We stopped in a middle of a beautiful field . The sun was setting and we laid on a blanket cuddled up . My head laid on his chest while his arm was wrapped around my waist the other behind his head. It was peaceful and beautiful

" This is where I come to cool off and to think about everything. You are the first person to know about this place." He said quietly in my ear , I tilted my head and smiled.

 " Thank you for showing me and sharing this with me." I said and he pecked my lips and we watched the sun go down , and I felt my eye lids droop when he started to sing " Pretty Girl" to me.

Landon's P.O.V

I could not believe Ryan said those things about Lily. She is perfect in every way!  We were currently snuggled up on the bed of my truck. She fell asleep when I hummed the song I wrote for her. I was playing with her hair and smiled at her , her lips were parted and she snored lightly. I was so luck to have her , I was so happy when her dad said Yes to when I asked him if I could ask her. I gently picked her up and put her in the seat and got in and laid her head in my lap. I couldn't stop smiling all the way to her house .  I picked her up and walked into her house , there stood her mom , dad , brother , and grandmother.

" Oh thank the Lord. Is she O.K. Are you O.K."  Her mom said and rushed over to her , checking to make sure she was O.K.

" Yes Ma'm , sorry we are late I took her somewhere to get her mind off things and for her to relax." I whispered and her mom smiled at me and touched my shoulder

" You are good for her . Thank you for protecting my baby." She said and kissed my cheek , I smiled

" It was my pleasure , I will protect her with my life no matter what. You have my word." I said and excused myself and took Lily up to her room and laid her in her bed and tucked her in. She moved and her beautiful eyes opened.

 "Landon." She whispered , I cupped her cheek with my hand

" I'm here Lily I'm here." I soothed and she smiled and leaned into my touch.

 " Don't leave me." She said before she drifted off to sleep again , I tucked her hair behind her ear

" I will never leave you , I promise." I said and kissed her forehead and quietly exited the room and walked downstairs.

 "She is in bed and asleep. I will be going now , I will see you ya'll tomorrow. " I said and tilted my hat and walked out side I opened my truck door when their proch door opened.

" Landon." Mr. Anderson yelled I turned around and looked up

" Yes Sir." I said shutting my door and looking up

" Thank you for everything tonight, I am glad she has you. You make her happy. Goodnight Son." He said and walked back inside, I smiled and got in my truck and drove home . When I got home and got in bed  , I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing that Lily was MINE and only MINE.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS STORY ! ! !! ! ! ! I AM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER ! ! ! ! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ! ! !

PLEASE ,

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD

SHARE

LIKE(:

                          LOVE, T13<3