Chapt.20

Lily's P.O.V

A WEEK LATER .....

I woke up naked on top of John. I rolled off of him and went to go get into the shower. Today we are leaving wherever he took me. I was washing my hair, when my mind wandered to Landon. But, I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts. I dressed in ripped jeans, a sweatshirts, boots, and french braided my hair into pig tails. I walked out of the bathroom to see John all ready to go.

"You ready to go?" John asked, grabbing our overnight bag. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone, which has been turned off the whole week. I bet there are missed messages from my parents, grandmother, and especially Landon. We got in his truck and started our way home. I stared out of the window holding John's hand. I laid my head down closing my eyes. All to soon I felt a hand shaking me. I opened my eyes to see John stopped at an entrance of a drive way. My driveway. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. We proceeded up the drive way, but before anyone could see or even hear us come up John stopped the truck.

"Look Lily, this week was a one time deal. You are suppost to be with Landon. Your secret is safe with me. You don't have to tell him what happened this week. Alright?" I stared at him and just nodded. I did not know what to say to the man I lost my virginity too. I closed my eyes feeling guilt wash over me.. We pulled right up in front of the barn. I got out slowly and slammed the door. Right when the door shut the porch door was opened, and so was the barn door. Landon walked through the barn door and my father and mother came out of the house. I held my breath and waved to John who was already on his way. My mother ran to me and gave me a hug, while my father and Landon just stared at me. I saw relief in their eyes, but I also saw disappointment, hurt, and pain in their eyes.

"LILY ELIZABETH ANDERSON! How dare you scare your family like this. What were you THINKING?" My father screamed coming out of his state of shock. I cowered away from him and lowered my head.

"I am sorry. I just had to get away. I was not thinking." I mumbled. It is true I wasn't thinking, but I made my decisions and I could not take them back. What was done was done.

"That's the point you WEREN'T THINKING! We were worried sick." I stared somberly at my father. Right when things were going back to normal with my family, I had to go and screw things up.

"I am sorry Papa." I mumbled and giving him a bear hug, he sighed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I don't want you ever to run off like that again. I know you are upset with all of us for lying to you, but we had our reasons." I haven't forgotten why I left. I was still upset with them, but what I did this weekend seemed just has terrible. I just nodded my head and looked over to Landon who looked pained.

"We will leave you two alone." My mother softly spoke. Landon had a beard, his eyes lost all the spark in them, he had bags under his eyes, and he looked distraught, destroyed, and devastated.

"Lan." I whispered staring at his dull green eyes. He shook his head and walked away.

"Landon!" I shouted and took a step towards him.

"No. I need time. You can't just leave me and act like everything is back to normal now that you are back home. Things have happened since you have been gone. Terrible things. I still Love You Lily. No matter what." He spoke and walked back into the barn. What did I expect. For him to run into my arms, tell me everything was okay, like nothing happened? Of course that is what I thought would happen. But, that is not reality. He is allowed to be pissed at me for leaving and for the stuff I said, but there is no way that I have forgiven him totally either . What terrible things happened? I walked into the kitchen where mama and papa sat. I walked upstairs into my room and threw my stuff in there and walked into Grammy's room. She was not there. I walked down stares confused she was always in her room