Chapt.9

Lily's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and put on my best smile. Landon's mother was beautiful, she had shoulder length brown hair with blue green eyes with creases lining her eyes. She was shoulder chest height to Landon. She was a little older than my mom, but they looked good for there age and for having kids.

"Hello Landy, hows my baby." She said squeezing his cheeks, he blushed and shook his head

"Ma." He groaned she smiled, and I giggled. She turned and looked me up and down, I got very subconscious of my appearance.

"Ma, this is my girlfriend I have been telling you about. Lilly, this is my mother Rose, mom this is Lily." He said wrapping his arm around my waist kissing the top of my head.

"Story's do not do your beauty justice, You are absolutely breath taking Lily. You have made my son happy and I thank you for that darling.I have not seen him happy in a long time. So thank you." She said with tears in her eyes, I knew he had a hard time after his fathers passing. I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug and she immediately returned the hug. I smiled and knew there was nothing to worry about. Mrs.Rose was so sweet, caring, and kind. We had a lovely dinner and talked about all of Landon's embarrassing stories and looked through his baby pictures.

" Oh Landon look, you have the cutiest hiney sweetheart." Mrs. Rose said and Landon was blushing beat red, and I was laughing so hard. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

"Well this is fun and everything, but I promised Lily's dad that I have her home by midnight and it is eleven forty." He said standing up and pulling me up gently, I straightened my clothes and turned to Mrs. Rose

" Thank you so much Mrs. Rose. I had a wonderful time, Thank you for dinner, the emmbarrassing stories, and pictures I really enjoyed myself. You will have to come over one Sunday with Landon to meet my parents. I know you and my mom will get along great." I said with a smile, and gave her a great big hug, She squeezed me gently and pulled back.

"Anytime dear, please do come back I enjoyed your company and it is also nice to have a woman to talk to. I will look forward to meeting your parents especially your mom." Mrs.Rose spoke with enthusiasm and waved us off in Landon's truck.

"See babygirl everything was fine, my mom absoulutley adores you." Landon spoke softly, holding his right hand with my left hand. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.

"I love your mom, she is absolutely beautiful. And I also liked your baby photos." I yawned and smiled thinking back on the pictures his mother showed me of him.

"I knew you would. Close your eyes babygirl. I will wake you when we are at your house." I nodded before closing my eyes and listening to Landon hum to the radio.

I felt myself being lifted into the air, making me tense and grasp a shirt tightly.

"Shh it is just me Lil, Landon. I have you. I will never let you go." He whispered and kissed the top of my head, I relaxed into his touch and smiled at his words. I soon felt the warmth and comfort of my bed and blankets.

"I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight my girl." He kissed my forehead and shut my door quietly. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, like ever night when I thought of Landon.