Chapter 20

They stood there like that for a while. Elaine was quite, enjoying the sensation of holding him in her mate. Neill was taking deep breaths. After what seemed like forever, Neill pulled away. Before pulling away, he buried his head into Elaine’s neck and took a couple of deep breaths.

Elaine felt shivers race down her spine. She tried her best to ignore them.

“Feeling better?” Elaine asked with a shaky smile. It came out a lot more breathless then she had expected.

Neill looked at her for a long while.

“I don’t feel like a girl on her period anymore, so that’s progress.” Neill said bitterly.

“Don’t be so rude and sexist,” Elaine retorted.

“Don’t get started with me Elaine, I am not thinking straight right now, I could do dangerous stuff to you,” Neill snapped. His eyes were black. His gaze travelled all of Elaine’s T-shirt clad body.

She shivered pleasurably.

“How can you do this to me?” she whispered.

“Do what?” he asked, still staring at her body.

“Nothing,” she said with all the contempt she could muster. Instead, it came out like a moan.

Neill smirked.

She turned around planning on stomping out. She needed fresh air badly. Neill was playing with every particle of her body, heart and mind.

Before she barely took two steps, his arms were around her. He pulled her back so that his chest was against her back.

“What did I say?” he asked, his hot breath fanning her ear.

She closed her eyes and leaned her body against him, unable to reply.

“That’s right,” Neill spoke into her ear, his lips brushing her shoulder, “you do not run away from me.”

This time, she moaned.

Neill chuckled.

“Now if you have to leave, then ask for permission,” Neill spoke, trailing small kisses on her neck.

Elaine’s knees felt like jelly.

“No,” she whispered.

“No you don’t want to go or no you won’t ask me?” Neill questioned, enjoying himself.

Elaine felt as though she had died and gone to heaven. She possibly never wanted his soft lips to be away from her skin.

There was some part of her brain yelling at her to get away, but that part was quickly fading.

She leaned even more into Neill’s body. It fit her perfectly.

However, reality was slapped into her face when she felt something wood-like digging into her lower back.  A blush crept up her face when she realized what it was.

She quickly moved away from him, utterly embarrassed. She hadn’t even realized the stupid sounds that were escaping her mouth until then.

She stood a feet away from him but kept her eyes on the floor. Looking at his gorgeous body won’t help her right now.

With her face flushed a beetroot red, she slowly staggered out of the bathroom. She could feel his gaze burning into her, but luckily he didn’t stop her.

The moment she was out, she took a couple of deep breaths and shook her head.

What was going on? Why wasn’t she disgusted? Why was she so upset that Neill didn’t hold her back and take her?

She knew only one person could somewhat justify her craziness and so she quickly made her way out of the room into the lobby.

She was going to find her werewolf best friend-Maire.