{17}

Chapter 17

We all finished breakfast and Stacey wanted to get started on the wedding stuff. She took me to her friends shop and Reylor tried on a few dresses, beings that she was going to be my made of honor whether she liked it or not.

"This one makes my boobs look great!" Reylor said seriously as she tried on a dress. I was sitting down on a couch texting Nathan. He was mad at me for attacking him. Once I regained the win, he got mad.

"I love you Natey, I won't do it again. As long as you don't push me away after the word 'bakfast' " I joked.

He didn't reply for a while. But when he did, I laughed. Loudly. Which caused Rey and Stacey to look at me funny.

"Is that your fiancé?" Rey teased in a high pitched voice.

No, it's yours. I thought to myself, even though they weren't even engaged.

"Nah, I'm gonna go look around, I'll meet you guys back here in a little bit."

"Okay than, just be careful honey." Stacey said while I walked away. I turned around and walked up to her to give her a hug.

"Just call me if anything okay, be careful." She said. Reylor just stood by in the dress looking in the mirror.

"You have my number." She tossed over her shoulder.

"Yep I do." I replied popping the 'p'.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I was walking around when I saw something that had definitely caught my eye.

It was a dress that was tight around the chest area and flowed out freely towards the bottom.

I walked into the store and looked at it. It was only two hundred sixty-seven dollars. My limit was four hundred. Stacey didn't believe in the limit but I sure as hell did. A dress I would only wear one time in my entire life? Oh yeah, there would be boundaries.

I grabbed it and went to the fitting room.

I slipped into it easily and admired the design. It was conservative in the front and classy from head to toe. I looked at my back side in the mirror and that's the part that got me.

It had an open back. I loved it.

I got out of it and got back into my clothes. I took it to the counter and payed for it.

"That's beautiful!" Somebody said behind me. I turned around. Nathan?

"What even are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to confuse him.
"I was looking for Reylor, but I'll just chill with you if that's okay." He answered.

"Yeah that's fine. Hey is it okay if I show the dress to Marcus or does he have to wait. Or is it the day of that he can't see me?" I asked. I was so excited and I really wanted to show Marcus.

"I would if I were you. Who cares."
"Stacey!" We both said in unison, which caused us to burst into fits of laughter.

"Here you go, enjoy your day!" The cashier gave me the dress and Nathan offered to carry it. I tossed a 'You too!' Over my shoulder and we walked out.

"Since it's around that time, it looks like we're going to prom." Nathan joked.

"Shut up. Let's go find something to drink." I suggested.
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Put that away!" Nathan slapped my hand. I was going to pay for my own drink but Nathan said no.

"Doesn't matter if you're Reylor or not, I don't let the girls that are with me, such as you, pay for their drinks."

I let out a frustrated grunt and walked to the tables to find somewhere to sit.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I was driving home. I drove in one of Marcus's car, Stacey and Reylor rode in Stacey ' car and Nathan I guess was in his car.

I turned the nozzle for the volume and blasted the speakers. I had hooked up my phone to his Bluetooth and was listening to the jersey club remix of down in the dm.

I pulled up in the driveway and when I parked the car, the remixed part came on. I started singing and doing hand motions.

When the song finally finished, I walked inside to see Marcus by the window. Damn it! He probably saw me.

"How long have you happened to be standing there?" I asked a little shaky.
"Long enough to see you have some musical.ly type skills." He answered.

I face palmed.
"We should make one." He joked.
I started laughing.

" I'm serious." He looked at me. His lip began to curl up making a smirk.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I was currently in my towel washing my face. I put my hair in one of the worst messy buns I've ever attempted to make.

I dried my face and turned the light off in the bathroom. I walked into Marcus and I's closet and grabbed my under garments along with a black tank top, black socks, and black Nike pro leggings.

I plopped on the bed next to Marcus. He was playing spotify music on his phone.

"Hey wifey." Marcus started.
"Yes Marcus?" I turned my head and looked down at him, seeing as he was laying down with his feet on his pillow, next to my head.

"Just wanted to say hey wifey. It's different." He said innocently.

We sat in a comfortable silence, until Marcus could stay quiet no longer.

Marcus flipped over and plopped down right on top of me.

"Marcus you're heavy." He readjusted himself to where he layed down between my legs and layed his head on my chest.

"Is that better?" He asked.
"A little bit. Not by much though."

He moved up and placed his lips on mine. "I can now do that without restraining myself." He laughed.

He kissed me and placed his hand on my thigh. Before anything could happen, he pulled away.

"Are you sure, or were you trying to hold back until the wedding night?" He asked.

Truthfully, I didn't know. I didn't want to exactly tell him that I'd never done anything besides kiss anybody, which was stolen by him.

"I don't really care. I already know I'm gonna marry you eventually." I said as he leaned in and kissed me again.

Things got heated and all I knew was that this was going to be one of the greatest nights of my life.

□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

So, they did the nasty. I'm not really comfortable with writing the full on scene, so I'll just leave it at that. If anybody reads this, leave comments/feedback/helpful criticism.