{29}

Chapter 29

I'm now six months pregnant today.

We've lived with Sophie and the kids for two months now and we are enjoying it alot.

I got a job at a JC Penny's store. At first when I told Marcus, he didn't approve. But when I told him I needed to do something besides stay here, he slowly eased into the thought.

It was my day off, and I was left with the kids while Marcus went to work with Sophie, and Nathan and Reylor went out grocery shopping or something.

I was bathing Kiana when I felt a kick in my stomach. I started whimpering, as I didn't want to scare Kiana. I had to go to an appointment today to see what the gender was and I wasn't sure if Marcus was going you be able to make it.

I ran to the room and put Kiana in a blanket. I hated hearing her chattering teeth. I felt so mean taking her out of the warm water.

I put her in black socks, black pants and a black shirt with a black and white chevron headband. I set a blanket on the floor with a big pillow and set her in the middle of the pillow. I turned on rug rats while I went and bathed Kaden.

After I was done, I went and raided his closet. I chased him around to put his underwear on, then I struggled to get his jeans on.

"Kaden! You're making this difficult on the obese lady!" I laughed.

"What's obese?" He stopped and asked.

I used this time to lay him down and pin him with my legs. I had to straddle the kid.

"Now put your pants on." I demanded firmly.

He put his dark washed pants on and went to his sock drawer to grab his socks. He walked to his closet and found his Nikes and also found a dark grey shirt.

"You look handsome my dear friend." I smiled at him, buttoning his pants for him.

"But I bet you'll look more beautiful when you're done getting ready." He replied back.

"Thanks my loves." I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.

I made sure they would be okay before I went to go and get in the shower.

I was showering when I heard somebody come in.

"Hey baby, is that you?"

"Matter of fact, it is." A husky voice said.
Shit!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Marcus' POV

I was walking inside when something just didn't feel right.

I unlocked the door. Wait a minute, I never locked the door.

I walked inside, bracing for the worst. I saw Kaden holding Kiana on the floor between the couch.

I raised my hands in a 'what?' Kind of questioning way, to ask Kaden what was wrong. He just put his finger to his lips in a 'shh' way and pointed upstairs.

I put my thumb up, then I put it down.

Kaden just flipped his down.

I walked slowly, quietly, and soundless up the stairs. I had mastered it a few years back.

I opened the kid's room but nobody was in there.

I heard a whimper then I heard a muffled cry.

I walked over to our bedroom. I swung the door open and there she was. There he was; naked. The both of them. He had her tied to the bed and was hurting her. I knew the ways to pleasure her, and that wasn't one. I ran over and jumped for him.