•~•~•~Prologue~•~•~•

This is NOT a Damian X OC just so you know in advance, but something different....
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Leona Al Ghul

A weapon. Not a child.

•~•~•~Present~•~•~•

"Leona" Talia, her biological Mother called. The Felines head perked up. "Yes Mother" she replied, looking up from sharpening a knife. Talia handed Leona a shirt, it looked Worn out and Tattered, as if someone fought and trained in it. "Find and Retrieve" Talia barked. 'Find and Retrieve' meant to find and kidnap someone to bring to The League of Assassins. She didn't know what they did with them, but most likely killed them, she thinks. Leona sniffed the Shirt, getting a faint scent. She nodded. Talia continued talking, "This is a trained Assassin, Under the custody of the Wayne's in Gotham. The Feline suddenly remembered something.... "Mother, is this my Half Brother" She asked in a polite voice, to not anger her mother. Talia smiled proudly at her Daughter. She scratched her daughters head, Where ears would be. Leona purred in delight loudly. "There's my Tigress".

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whad'ya 'Tink

XD Sorry, but this is a short Prologue. It's only been a Month since Damian left. He didn't know about the other Assassin, since the trained at completely opposite times, one in Dawn, and the other Midnight. Often Different Places too. He didn't know about her his whole life, and neither did Leona. She knew she had a brother in the League though...

Stay Whelmed my Peeps!

-NeptuneStar