~Christmas_Special~ |2|

IM ON A ROLL
Finally updating in 10million years.
________________________

Leona expected the unexpected. But Not This...

"LEONAAAAAA!"

Isabella and Haley ran, leaving Leona venerable. She happened to pass by the door as Alfred was opening it (The Door facing the main staircase).

She found herself staring at a green eyed freckled ginger hurdle coming her way.

The Wests.

She swore she heard Alfred mumble something about "Speedsters" and "Food".

Before she knew it she was laying on her back in the embrace of-

She looked at the diamond shaped yellow lenses on the goggles resting on the gingers head.

What's his name Mart?Barry?

"Bart" She groaned, one out of annoyance, two, pain, and three, her.....woman parts were cutting off her air. With her arms sandwiched at her sides she was useless, not wanting to harm the boy. She noticed the red on his nose and cheeks. Speedsters were almost always warm, so he shouldn't be cold. "You ran all the way here, didn't you" Leona said in a low, yet calm voice.

Bart released his grip on Leona and sat on his knees, rubbing the back of his neck, his cheeks tinting pink. "I was so excited as soon as I left the Zeta tube I started running. Hehe".

That's when She noticed a familiar scent.

Noticing her Anxiety before School, Damian stayed near the Cat the first day. That also being the day many male students began noticing her looks.

"Get off my Sister Allen" Damian commanded. In a second (literally) Bart was sputtering excuses with a red face and chuckling awkwardly. "Overprotective Much" Leona mumbled, getting up.

"TT"

Leona brushed herself off and ruffled the Gingers hair, despite being around the same age (Bart being 14 and she 14 in a few days) she always saw him as a Cousin or Younger sibling. She saw most of the league and YJ team as siblings, parents, and family. Unlike her brothers rather (as she says) bratty attitude, Leona was calmer and was also a sister or daughter like figure to other members.

She brushed herself off and forced a smile. "Happy Holidays" Leona greeted, like she always did to guests. She finally had a chance to look at the speedster in full view...and resisted the urge to face palm. "Bart" She began trying (failing) to keep the disgust out her tone "what are you wearing?". Ignoring her disgust the Ginger lit up and puffed out his chest proudly. The freckles on his face broke out in a adorable grin. "I see you've taken notice of my awesome sweater".

The sweater was red with yellow outlines and had a yellow lightning bolt in the middle surrounded by a white circle. The boy also wore blue jeans and in the place of wear chains should be....Christmas lights.

He faced the girl with a stupidly adorable grin. "It seems you're in the spirit too" He nudged the girl jokingly. "Only because I was forced too" She retorted and walked off sassily, Her belles jingling the way mind you.

She found herself in the kitchen, the overwhelming scent of sweets and food filled her nose. Yet there was one her nose was trained to love over the 2 years.

Alfred Pennyworth's Cookies.

Her grey steely eyes narrowed at the sandy colored cookies with a light dusting of green, red, and some blue and one, sitting on top, a White, Silvery, color in the design of a snowflake.

She wanted, no needed that cookie. Not to mention they were her favorite.

Sugar Cookies.

With expert training, The girl lightly tip-toed towards the cookie.

Her hand hovered above it, 'so close' she was so close to that delicious cookie.

"What do you think you're doing?"

It was no doubt Alfred's voice. Leona (somehow) managed to turn to the butler without making a sound, only to see the elder facing the opposite direction. Instead he was scolding a certain Ginger....and red head.

'The Rest of The Wests must've made it, Leona thought internally sighing in her relief.

"Well-I- you see" The older began. 'Smooth Wally'. "Alfred, its Christmas, you gotta cut us some holiday slack". 'Oh Bart, if only you knew'. Leona knew, from experience, the two Speedsters would not be getting any "Holiday Slack".

She began to reach for the cookie again, convinced the butler was distracted by the two boys sputtering excuses.

"Oh and Leona, I wouldn't take that cookie if I were you". Her body tensed. 'I was so careful!', her face molded into a mix of confusion and anger. Her steel grey eyes met the piecing gaze of the old Butler.

Leona was caught-

-Like a Deer in Headlights.

________________________________________________

Bart and Wally are my children

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Holidays

Stay Whelmed My Peeps!

-NeptuneStar