Ch. 11 Curiousity Killed The Cat

Finally a longer chapter, the last 2 were fillers out of imagination and this chapter will be taking place on the second week of August, aka the week ( For my county) before school.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Leona's POV

"Here Tiger" The voice I thought of a mother purred. This was yet another night I managed to leave the manor unnoticed.

I stood on the roof of Selina's apartment, Dick and Tim were being pests again. Not to mention Timothy was moving into the manor for the "school year", while Grayson was moving out of the manor to move to Bludhaven for his "college years". Leaving me with A Demon and An Annoyance. I have to deal with two imbeciles and 10 months of school children. Kill me now.

Selina, in her Catwoman form, stood in front of me  with a grin. I couldn't help but let my lips curve upwards also. "Hello Catwoman" I returned the greeting. I stuffed my hands in the pocket of the sweatshirt I was wearing. The outfit was simply black jeans and a grey sweatshirt. Selina smiled. She shifted her weight to one leg and jutted out her hip, I could sense the excitement emanating from her. "Can you keep a secret" she asked quickly, a little too quickly. I nodded "I've kept secret identities, why would I not" I inquired. She shrugged before replying with a eye roll. "Just don't tell bats, I'm taking you to meet some friends". Friends?

I followed Selina to a manhole cover in an alleyway. There were no street signs, or any that weren't covered in graffiti, I noticed from the rooftops the scent of this area was different. Instead of the usual Gotham air, a better scent came from the area. I reached inti the pockets of my jeans and pulled out a tracer. With a flick of my hand it was connected on the wall. Selina lightly pushed a colored brick, a secret button. My ears picked up a series of clicks and gears. She then lifted the manhole effortlessly, exposing a metal ladder, faint laughter was heard. We quickly climbed the ladder, why do I trust this woman so much.

"Aunt Selina's here" a childish voice rang out. "Shut it Haley" a more stern voice shushed the first one. The ladder was latched onto a metal wall of some sort. A underground base, of course. I turned to face 4 girls and women. I recognized Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, scrolling through the Bat-computer in my spare time has its good.."outcomes".

Next to both villains were two girls. Their proteges I guess.  Harley grinned widely, next to her stood a girl with red and black hair, it was split in the middle. She wore a red and white striped, leather like material, and red shorts. Along with red and black sneakers with the height of boots, both different colors. The black diamond over her white paint stood out. Much like her mentor, or partner, Quinn.

Next to Poison Ivy was a girl with red hair, much like hers, it looked closer to Barbra's, maybe magenta, with a texture equal to Mother weed here. She wore a leaf like "crop top" and a short skirt. Or I thought, on the sides and back, a thin, fabric material flowed behind her, brushing the floor. Much like the one I wore at least a month ago. She also had vines with thorns wrapped around her arms. She smelled and looked like nature itself.

Why would Selina take me to meet villains when she knows I live under the roof of Gotham's "Big Bad Bat".

3rd Person

Haley, aka, Wild Card, flashed a Joker Sized (Hehe) grin at Leona. The young psychopathy put her hands behind her back, and much to Leona's discomfort, leaned forward, to close for the Feline, who stepped back from the clown. "Im Haley" she chirped "Mama and auntie Selina told me about you and Bats".