Ch.13 I See Green People

This Story is my Second Priority. Compared to my 3 current Stories, it's only second right know (ranked by if I have the will to write and views)

Bat Brothers x Reader, being the first with 33k views

This one of course, with 16k views as I'm writing this message

Call Me , Black Wolf, the last, with only a few hundred views, but It's still new

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

"Argh..Fu-rick"

Leona smirked (which was hidden by the mask) at the sight of the groaning acrobat. For someone so athletic, he should really be able to take a hit. Which he was, the dramatized pain was soon forgotten. "Jokes on you Shadow! I didn't land on the sensors, which means," He sat up from his position "That hit didn't count." Nightwing ended with a cocky smirk.

"That was SO Cool!" A new voice, slightly higher, said. Leona glanced towards the corner, behind the Blue and Black Armored Hero she was yet to learn the name of.

A green Young Boy in a red and white jumpsuit. He had a Monkey-Like face and-Oh....Oh my....

A Green Tail waving behind him

This caught The Lioness by surprise, yet she remained Statue Like. Meg'aan Floated to the front, where quite the crowed built up. "Beast Boy, Shadow, Shadow, Beast Boy." She smiled. It was almost hard to believe they were the same age. "You can call me Garfield though" The boy added with a wide grin. Beast Boy, or Garfield, definitely had more of a childish personality and mind. He appeared sweet, just like Meg'aan. Leona had been hardened for violence her entire first 11 years of life, and raised around the most secretive, stoic, and strict hero of them all. She could benefit from hanging around people like this, but would she willingly, No.

Another presence stood behind her, an annoyed one at that. "TT, like a needed that, I had him where I wanted" Robin looked to the side scowling.

"Well now that introductions are over, I wanna take the new members out!" The ginger boy, Bart was it, exclaimed. "Don't you remember last time we went out" A male voice said. This was new, the boy sounded about 15 to 16 and had a Spanish accent. "The Night is young Amigo" Bart threw an arm around the boy, who looked semi-uncomfortable. The Boy had black and blue armor neck down, 3 blue....legs? covered his torso, likely connected to something else. "This cool cat here is Jaime Reyes, aka Blue Beetle" Even his speech was fast. Jaime rolled his eyes. mumbling something under his breath, and glaring at something behind his back? He escaped the gingers hold and made eyes contact with Leona, "Glad to have you on the team chica, and to see you again old friend." Jaime gestured to Damian.

"Woah! You two know each other" Garfield once again became bouncing with excitement. "Duh, They become-mff" The entire room glared at Bart, both Jaime and Meg'aan covering his mouth. A muffled "Oops, Spoilers" was heard. Even Leona was quite confused at this, and turned to her sibling. "We've met before" was all Damian said, avoiding the gazes.

Damian has never spoken of meeting a "Blue Beetle" or "Jaime Reyes", at least to Leona. She was slightly annoyed at this, but then again, had her own secrets.

Wonder girl B-17

Wonder Woman, B-5

(I don't know the actual numbers :/)

"Where's the new kid!?" A whizz of air "Is he here!?" More whooshing. "Calm down Wonder Girl, and its more than o-" A girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes flew in, excitement evident in her eyes. She wore a black, sleeveless, shirt with the golden "Wonder Woman" symbol and Red track pants and to match the "Wonder" Look, silver bracelets. Her eyes zeroed in on the first person she saw, Damian.

'Poor B-' Leona caught her thoughts shorts, and instead, Smirked at the twin. As the rumor goes, He almost sensed the smirk and glared back at Lioness. The vigorous Teen flew in front of Robin, who instinctively stepped back, reaching for his blades. "A New Robin! It's been a while since Bats has gotten busy, eh?" This caused an outbreak of snickers to erupt.

A look of disgust and annoyance crossed Robin, he scowled. "I'm not like any of those other Strays. I'm the Blood Son! The Descendant! I'm better than those low lives!" He shouted, puffing his chest out a bit. "Yeah! Screw those low lives Other Robins, that totally have not kicked your Ass more than Once!"

"Shut It Low life!"

Leona had to force a growl down her throat. As if that brat could-She shook off the thought. Cassie immediately noticed the other girl, despite Leona's silent pleas to be invisible. "Hiya! I'm Cassie, Wonder Girl, nice to m-"

"Cassandra." The Tone of Wonder Woman's voice was evident something was amiss. This Even caused Nightwing to put on a Serious Face.

Introductions Were Over.

________________________

I'm trying to update more

regularly, I swear...

Give me your feedback on this ducky chapter, and how you think Damian and Jaime met, before the Movie Of Course.

Stay Whelmed my peeps

-NeptuneStar

6/25/17