~Christmas_Special~|1|

Leona will be 13 for this
I didn't know to make the kitten a Cat Boy or Girl so...
_______________________

Leona expected The first day of winter break to be full of rest in the Manor. She expected to be snuggled up in her warm bed dreaming of..whatever she dreams of. She expected to have Shade (The now 2 year old Black Kitten) to be curled up in a ball in the warmth of Leona's stomach. She expected her 2 week vacation to be a nice, quiet, free of worry and homework time where she could sit in the library and do nothing but drink peppermint flavored tea, catch up on her beloved Percy Jackson book Barbra got her earlier that month (With studies and fighting she hadn't even made it to chapter 2) and pet Shade.

But. This is The Wayne Manor we're talking about.

Isabella (Ivy's Daughter) put her hands on her hips and sighed. How was Leona of all people, An Assassin! Be such a heavy sleeper. She flipped her red-orange hair in annoyance. The girl wore a green sweater-dress with red leggings and green felt ankle boots. Not very warm for the season. "I even took the time to walk here in heeled boots in snow. IN SNOW!" She huffed before taking a deep breath and tapping her feet impatiently.

"Come on Hal's"

Hearing her name being yelled Haley faced the girl and pouted. Not in a crazy way of her parents, but in a pleading puppy dog face. The Blonde had her hair in a neat bun and wore black jeans, a red and white striped sweater with red converse. Her brown eyes met the piercing gaze of Isabella's green ones before sticking her tongue out childishly. A year ago, after Joker and Harley Quinn disappeared without her, she dyed her hair back to its natural color and dropped the Wild Card act. Instead she's under the watch and care of Dinah, or Black Canary, and Ollie, Green Arrows watch as their adopted daughter to make her less...Insane instead of behind bars(Which Haley is grateful for).

Leona was well aware of her friends presence but was also aware of how cold the wooden floors were and how utterly warm and fluffy her bed was at the moment.

"Is she still not awake" The girls turned their head towards the new voice.

Damian had grown up to be the spitting image of his father. He looked the same, but was starting to have some of the Wayne's "Charm" attracting the attention of most of the girls in 7th grade even some 6th. He had beautiful green eyes any girl would melt at and a face to make any girl weak at their knees. Not to mention due to his Night activities he also had quite a tone body.

Even He had to be in a Christmas spirit. So in his black sweater and jeans, he was forced to wear a Santa Hat.

Unless most of the girl population, Bella and Haley were unfazed by the young Wayne's charm. At first glance to Blonde doubled over in laughter, earning a glare from the boy and a flick on the nose from the Red head. "No, we've even tried shaking her" Bella answered sadly and annoyedly.

"It's one of those days huh" Damian sighed before moving the bed covers to show Leona's ankles. "You might want to cover your ears." He warned before grabbing the girl's ankles in one hand and yanking her out of bed.

-Warning, There will be A LOT Swearing-

A low growl emerged from the girl's throat.

Dick, who happened to be passing by, mumbled a "Uh Oh" in a sing song voice. The Girls covered their ears (more like Bella put on ear muffs and covered Haley's) and held their breaths. Even Shade scurried out the door.