Ch.10 Human

Leona's POV

It has been a few days since the half birthday. Bruce did not take a liking me bringing a "Stray" cat. Damian still call my beloved a Rat. Ugh. I learned some information about the residents and constant visitors.

Barbra was the first "Batgirl", her father is the head of the police force. That is what I remember at least. Tim was the third Robin, that is all I know of him so far. Dick was raised in the circus, I never heard of these 'circus', though they are traveling acts with grand shows of death defying tricks. He told me he was a "Acrobat". I still don't know what that is though.

-

I went to the punching bag to channel my stress and anger. Father wanted me to go to school. With Imbeciles who could barely-UGH.

I swung my fist at the bag. Idiots. All of them. Humans annoy me, disgust me. Middle school at that. I continued to hit the bag with a series of harsh kicks and occasionally using my claws. My claws, what are people gonna say about my eyes changing, my claws, if they get me angry, oh MY FANGS. How am I supposed to hide those. They were retractable, but they bonded with my mouth so much already. It would be painful to retract them. If I can.

Claw marks decorated the leather bag. I growled in fury. Bruce you idiot. I'm not normal.

I kicked the bag harshly, scraping it with my claws.

Im different, very different, an experiment.

I scrapped the bag with my claws, leaving four long marks, sand poured down freely.

I'm a freak, and you know it.

I balled my hand into a fist and punched the bag. It flew off its hinges and landed with a thud across the training room. The stinging in my hand meant I once again balled my hand into a fist with my claws still out.

"Ghabi!" (Stupid) I yelled in my native tongue. "alkhass bik liunana ghurayb" (Your a freak Leona).

Damian's POV

"alkhass bik liunana ghurayb"

I heard the words echo through the Batcave. Wasn't Leona training down here.

I went to the training room, where what I noticed first was Leona sitting on the floor with her knees pulled to her chest, and arms folded over her knees. Her head rested on her arm. She was mumbling to herself in Arabic. Gordon explained this happened to Grayson before. She was having a panic attack.

"wa'annak ln takun tabieiatan" (You will never be normal) she mumbled to herself. Was she really this worried about being Normal.

I sat next to my sibling in the same position. She didn't even acknowledge my presence, which is rare for the Cat-Girl that could smell my scent. "aym silah, tajribat , alwahsh 'unshiat l qutil" (I'm a Weapon, Experiment, Monster, Created to kill) she said once again.

My eyebrows furred together. I guess I have to...comfort her. Hesitantly I put my arm around her shoulders to calm her. Leona gasped and looked at me with rage filled eyes. She was mad...at herself.

Leona's POV

I felt an arm placed around my shoulders and gasped. My senses didn't even catch a whiff of a scent. I looked at Damian (!?). Him of all people. Yet I felt...

"ma aldhy tafealuh huna" (What are you doing here) I asked, sadly. Instead of a growl, it came out in a soft voice. Damian rolled his eyes, it lessened the sad tension. "'ana la 'aerif , waltt'akkud min 'ukhti bikhayr" (I don't know, making sure my sister is okay) he answered in the same language. He still had the same accent as if he just left.

Sister? "al'ukht nsf , walttarasul alfawri ghyr tbyey, 'aw al'iinsan" (Half Sister, I'm not normal, or human) I put my head on my arms and sighed.

Damian's POV

She rested her head on her arms once again. How many times do I have to comfort this cat. What do you want me to do pet you!?

Wait.

I removed my arm from her shoulder and placed it on her head. This is weird, But...

I stroked my sisters head. Instead of it being awkward, she purred. 'Like a Cat' I smirked to myself and continued to pet my Sister.

______________________________________________________________________________

Motnerfluffing Fluff

Stay Whlemed my peeps

-NeptuneStar