Ch.3 Trust

Ignore the pic X3 and I'll try to make this chapter at least 1500 words or close, thanks for the support!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
3 Days Later

Leona's POV

I am failing.

I am failing my own Mother

I haven't captured that pathetic boy in the cape

I haven't obey her orders

I haven't made any progress besides only stabbing him, and saving him

I laid on my back on the couch, as she calls it, my hands folded behind my head. I stared at the stained ceiling above me. What the hell is there to do around here!? A thought came across my mind, of how I so easily trusted Selena. I made so many more mistakes in three days here, than three weeks with the League...

Flashback
"So What's your story, we all have one"
"My DNA was fused with a Jaguars when I was young, I'm a trained weapon, Made to kill, trained to kill, not a very fun childhood"
The Feline examined her claws for a bit, taking in there sharp features, man they were dirty...
"Any family besides your mother"
Leona took a breath before answering another painful question, even though she didn't show her pain.
"I never knew who was my father was, Mother never told me, and I have a half brother"
Selina walked over to Leona, hesitantly placing a hand on her head. Leona was in shock for a few seconds before letting a soft purr out, causing the Catwoman to laugh softly.
Present

I remembered how gritty my claws were, just another perk of being a cat, spending hours to clean your nails, note the sarcasm.

I looked at the slightly open window, a small breeze flowing through it. It was dark currently, and Selina doing her 'Night Job', which I found out soon was meaning she was currently in her Catwoman form.

Speaking of Selina, does she have any food

I sat up from my position, hugging my knees to keep balance. I yawned, my tongue grazing my canine teeth, where fangs laid instead of human teeth. My arms released their hold on my legs and I jumped up from the couch.

The kitchen was small, but adaptable, especially when your flexible. I opened the refrigerator, squinting my eyes at the bright light that engulfed the dim, small apartment. A foul, yet intriguing scent emanated from the refrigerator, rotten fish. Also inside were, from the looms of it, other spoiled foods and nothing of interest. I began to search the cupboards, finding nothing....

"Cereal, can't eat that. Protein bars, too thick and not in my interest, Fish, wait"

I peered at the small tin can. "Tuna" I spoke. Extending a claw I slide it across the top, slicing through the metal top. The Pop of it opening made me grin. Something about the familiar feel of slicing made me happy. Mother said it was called animal instincts, part of the Jaguar DNA. The smell of Tuna made my brain go crazy, my eyes began to change to Amber.

I took a fork from the sink, not caring about Hygiene, never have much. A loud purr echoed through the apartment when I took one bite of the small dish. I hadn't realized I was that hungry, for the past three days I've been turning down most food Selina have given me. 'Takeout' as she calls it couldn't compare to Tuna.