Ch.2 Mother?

The song is 'Paradise' by 'Cold Play', I'm in love with it! /( ^ o ^ )\
_____________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV
The Dark night and Catwoman looked down at The Feline, discussing what they were going to do. Leona's eyelids flickered open for a slight moment before slowly closing again. "I'll keep her" Selina said firmly, she wanted to keep Leona, keep her as her own, Have a Daughter, a Daughter with Abilities of a Cat.

"Until, I'm sure I can trust her, she nearly killed Robin" Batman kept his gaze on the sleeping Feline, watching her every movement. If she actually was like a cat, as described by Dick, then she would soon wake up to the voices. Bat,an almost killed her, when he first arrived to the scene and Dick told him who did it, The Dark Night lifted The Feline by the neck, until Damian explained that she saved him.

"Impressive" Selina Purred. Batman glared at her, before hearing Leona groan. "I'm trusting you, Selina" He spoke gruffly before going to a open window, and leaving the grim apartment.

Selina closed the window, locking it also to keep drafts of wind from entering through any cracks. She then walked to her room, changing into something casual.

Leona's POV<Start Song>

Darkness
When she was just a girl
Darkness
She expected the world
Muffled Voices...
But it flew away from her reach
Voices
So she went away in her sleep
Light?..
She dreamed of para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Every Time she closed her eyes
Blurry....Black Blobs....
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
Darkness
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
A groan, wait, from me!
Light once again...
Blurry Vision...
Black Blobs...
And in that night, that stormy night

I jolted up suddenly, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. Where the Hell am I!? I felt a cold substance on my forehead, ice. I sighed in relief, thinking it was something else. I swung my legs over the cushiony chair, looking at my surroundings.

The walls were dirty and claw marks were scattered around the room. It smelled like Cat Hair, Cats in general. The Carpet beneath me has Stains decorated on it like the glitter on a child's art project, everywhere. Besides that, it was in pretty good shape.

Creaking

My Ears were picking up footsteps sowing in my direction. I felt my eyes turn Amber, I covered the hood over my face and was currently backing up to the nearest wall behind me, hissing loudly at a Dark corner.

"Easy Tiger" a sly, yet soft voice chuckled

Tiger, Mother! "Mother" I whispered, my voice cracking with happiness. I could finally leave this Hell! "I'm Flattered, but no". The Dark figure stepped out of the darkness, revealing a woman with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and in a tank top with sweatpants. I growled in response to her presence, making her laugh, Laugh!?

"Wow Kitten, you really are like a Cat" she chuckled lightly, Why is she so Carefree, "anyways I'm Catwoman, but call me Selina, or mom, or whatever you want".

I lowered my claws, and took a deep breath, changing my eyes back grey. "I am not your kitten" I spoke calmly. She grinned widely, looking at me with a mischievous glint. "Then who are you, don't worry, I won't tell".

I froze. Why do I want to tell her, when I know I shouldn't (My minds telling me no, but my body, my body, telling me yes X3). Selina gazed at me expectantly, leaning on the wall with her arms crossed, her elbow keeping her up.

I slowly removed the hood, freeing my wild hair into the light, or darkness by now. Three braids trailed down my hair, each going into the long ponytail I often wore.

"Leona, Leona Al Ghul"

Selina's POV

A grin grew on my face, Leona was purrfect for her, powers and all. Leona had black, wild hair, three braids traveled down her hair, and from the looks of her ponytail, flowed out. Not to mention steel grey eyes, and a nice build.

She would make great Catgirl, but I'm true to my word. I glanced at the clock, 1:47, "Well Leona, for now you can have the couch to sleep on until I make proper sleeping arrangements" I spoke sharply. I darted around the corner to my bedroom, opening a drawer and quickly grabbed a tank top and shorts.

Returning to Leona, who was still firmly in her place I smirked, tossing the clothes to her, in which she caught. "Well for now, make yourself at home"

-----------------------
Bat Cave
-----------------------

"Ask me that one more time Grayson, I'll break your neck"

Damian sat on one of the medical beds, bandaging wrapped around his stomach. He doesn't remember what his sister said, and for that matter, didn't know he had a sister. "Well that Cat Girl almost killed you" Dick growled, crossing his arms. He stood in front of the 10, nearly 11 year old, scowling under his mask. "I could've fought her, until you intervened, and Father let her go" Damian snapped back.

"Master Damian, I advise you get some rest, Master Bruce informed your principal you were ill, so you don't have school, later"

The two boys turned to Alfred, they hadn't even noticed he was standing there, watching their argument. Dick muttered something under his breath before walking to change from his suit. Damian faced the butler, questioning what he said.

"What do you mean, Later"

"Why young Master, it's 1:50"

________________________________________________________________________________________
This chapter was more of a Aftermath/Summary, but still turned out good. Who doesn't love a little bit of Selina Kyle every now and then!

Stay Whelmed my Peeps!

-NeptuneStar