Ch.6 The Annoyance

Just a happier chapter...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Leona's POV

"Leona"

"She's not going to wake up"

"Shut up Gordon"

I growled lowly, I am a creature of the night, it is way to early to wake at this hour. A gasp was heard to my left.

"Okay Damian, so you and Dick weren't lying when you said she has Cat Powers"

I growled lower this time.

"I swear Leona if you don't wake up I'll kick you down these stairs"

I groaned and opened my eyes slightly to see Damian's Green eyes in front of me. Behind him was a girl with red hair, I can sense fear radiating off of her. I turned over quickly to the opposite side of the two, Rest. Is. Much. Needed. A small pain entered the middle of my back and before I knew it I was face down on the ground. That Brat kicked me off the bed, to the other side at that.

I propped my elbows up to get a view of where I was, only seeing a wall.

Damian's POV

I leapt over the bed to the opposite side, where Leona laid staring at a wall, pathetic. She had let me attack while she was in a venerable state. I gripped her ankles, and Cat Girl yelped in surprise, I must admit, as my own blood, that was adorable.

Beginning to drag her Leona dug her claws into the floor, making it challenging, That Brat. "UnHand me Wayne"  she spat. I could tell her grip was loosening...

Leona's POV

My grip was loosening, Oh shit, Oh shit. I can't be this venerable, yet I was very low on energy. It wasn't long when I let go. I heard Damian snicker. He began to tug me down the long hallway, not stopping once. I looked up to see the red head beaming down on me, she had a apologetic smile.

I was tempted to kick Damian in the jaw, but also tired, so tired...

"You better not fall asleep on me Cat Girl, your already heavy enough as it is"

I flexed my right foot slightly and extended the claws on my toes, they also scoop underneath the human nails, since I was on my stomach I was able to jab a nail from under his arm. His hands let go. I twisted my body to stand, I'll show this Demon to mess with me.

"What the H-"

"Language"

The red head cut off Damian from finishing his sentence. Wait, who is this read head, Gordon was her name? She must of noticed my confusion because she was quickly apologizing. "Sorry, I hadn't had time to introduce myself yet, Barbra Gordon", Barbra stuck out her hand, "Everyone calls me Babs". I eyed the hand warily, What is she doing.

"Shake her hand dumba-"

"DAMIAN"

Barbra glared coldly at Damian. Okay time to get some answers. "Why am I here, and what are we doing, if I don't get any answers I'll slit your throats" I threatened in a calm yet intimidating tone. I know it was an empty threat, but considering my background, they took it in consideration. Damian cleared his throat, yeah, like he's royalty or something. "Father told me to retrieve you, and Gordon is here to dress you". I scrunched my eyebrows, looking like my Mother whenever I was angered or very formal. "Dress me, where am I going" I spat. "We" Barbra corrected "Bruce wants to have everyone bond and meet you". I groaned and put a hand on my forehead, "It's mandatory" Barbra continued in her calm voice.